rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is no one gonna mention Bens glasses?
I assume none of us wanted to look too closely at him.
---
Do you think it's Summer in Australia at the moment? I'm not sure. If only someone would mention it just once or twice just in case one of Grabz remaining followers hadn't noticed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
‘The sky is a different shade of blue ‘ wtaf !
---
And she’s dropped followers, who called it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was going to come on and mention "the happiest days with my valentine's". Putting that law degree to work then with some great punctuation.

However I then saw her story - "this was my happy place I visualised as waves in labour both times" - and she has blown my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They bought a bike tagalong in the UK and shipped it to Oz with them? Did I read that right?? 🤯
Whaaaat?! So they are going to bring that back along with the car seats, yo-yo, double buggy and god knows what other dreamy rattan, straw hats (and Aussie B&Q baseball caps IYKYK 😉) and other “seasonal” crap? Will the plane even be able to take off with all their shite filling it?
---
‘The sky is a different shade of blue ‘ wtaf !
And don’t forget the moon is upside down in Australia. would the average person really know what the moon looks like in enough detail to recognise this anyway?! Actually, maybe smarter than your average 3 year old frah frah pointed this out in one of her impressively observant sentences?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Whaaaat?! So they are going to bring that back along with the car seats, yo-yo, double buggy and god knows what other dreamy rattan, straw hats (and Aussie B&Q baseball caps IYKYK 😉) and other “seasonal” crap? Will the plane even be able to take off with all their shite filling it?
They can sail it all back in one of Grabby's shoes.

#bigfoot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well we always say she’s too predictable but then she does something so bonkers no one could ever have predicted it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any comments on the fact that she had to buy it in pink because it was so much cheaper than the grey one?!! 😆🫣🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You may think the sky is a different shade of blue Grabs but the sh*t you talk is the same colour regardless of what continent you are in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any comments on the fact that she had to buy it in pink because it was so much cheaper than the grey one?!! 😆🫣🤦
Pink is good though as she can use it for the two months leading up to, and for actual Valentines day ?????

Surely they will have to pay extra luggage to bring back all that unnecessary shite back with them? And how would you carry it all with two toddlers?
Maybe she is emigrating? I'm sure you could emigrate with less crap than that!

Reactions: 7
She has more pushchairs than mamas and papas!!!!
I’m sure that could be worked into a thread title, although she’s giving plenty of material these days 😅
Next time my husband says we’re not travelling light I’ll have to give him the perfect counter example 😆

Reactions: 7
It sounds like they took it with them. I can’t believe they seagged 3 buggies across the world to Australia - two of them doubles, will have 2 car seats on the way home and also all the suitcases and the two trunki type suitcases and god knows whatever else. She is deranged!!

Reactions: 15
Yes. And unfortunately your favourite colour being texture isn’t one of them
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant 👏 properly chuckling
---
She did say in one of blog posts that they'd love to emigrate. But acknowledged Australia's strict rules. So that tells us she knows they don't have both the financial reserve, nor the skill sets required...
---
Which was abundantly obvious seeing though it would seem neither of them has worked a day in their life. Bragging about being rich and further ahead than your friends when you're in your early 20s is easy since very few people have anything but your 30s and 40s look very different. The tides must be really turning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.