rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are not going mad, this is not from this trip. At this point, it’s just plain weird right???!!! Same place, pose, bag, #hashtagwefoundsummerView attachment 1958320
Yup, Groundhog (Holi)day. From the 2018 blog as well, down to her comment about “stepping into summer”. She is one of the most pathetic beings I’ve ever witnessed. For someone who has accumulated soooo many air miles she really isn’t well travelled at all!
---

On the way home they will have their massive double buggy, a stroller and x2 huge car seats, plus all their other luggage which probably includes the worlds most travelled parasol 😂
And all sorts of Christmas and Halloween and unicorn birthday tat because apparently you can’t buy that in the UK.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband wouldn't tolerate this tit. He would be raging if we went to the same places over and over on holiday. They are staying near his uncle and I'm sure there are plenty of places to visit around that area without going to view the same flowers every single time.

Shes so bloody dull. Her voice is desperate and doing ads on holiday is embarrassing

Reactions: 11
The massive admin involved in ensuring they all had a baby blue outfit ready for baby blue hydrangea photo while on holiday is blowing my mind.
---

Just tell her a story and sing some nursery rhymes like the rest of the world. Mindfulness exercises for a 3 year old whilst being plugged into a smartphone. Yup, great parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The massive admin involved in ensuring they all had a baby blue outfit ready for baby blue hydrangea photo while on holiday is blowing my mind.
---

Just tell her a story and sing some nursery rhymes like the rest of the world. Mindfulness exercises for a 3 year old whilst being plugged into a smartphone. Yup, great parenting.
She’s going to cause more issues than she solves with those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have we got this correct? She travelled 30 hours to take a photo in front of some flowers that she stood in front of in 2018 and 2020??

She's outdone herself today. Peak insta-twattery.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Have we got this correct? She travelled 30 hours to take a photo in front of some flowers that she stood in front of in 2018 and 2020??

She's outdone herself today. Peak insta-twattery.
Not just 30 hours but 30 hours with two kiddos and a tit tonne of luggage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those hydrangea aren’t even that impressive, nice but not mind-blowing. Why travel 10,000 miles around the world for flowers she has aplenty of in her own back garden 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Those hydrangea aren’t even that impressive, nice but not mind-blowing. Why travel 10,000 miles around the world for flowers she has aplenty of in her own back garden 😂😂
And not one but two allotments 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she meant to have the sound on for that tit advert
I thought that. There's loads of background noise. She's so unprofessional, this is one of the worst adverts I've ever seen.
---

I still can't articulate my thoughts adequately about this holiday. She's so pathetic with her repeat trips planned to the tiniest detail (the exact same Insta hashtags/captions for example) that I think my head will explode soon.

Reactions: 14
I thought that. There's loads of background noise. She's so unprofessional, this is one of the worst adverts I've ever seen.
---

I still can't articulate my thoughts adequately about this holiday. She's so pathetic with her repeat trips planned to the tiniest detail (the exact same Insta hashtags/captions for example) that I think my head will explode soon.
Same tbh 🤯😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.