rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve gone back to visit Ben’s uncle…they are so predictable! Their lives must be so boring repeating the same things over and over
Here’s the Airbnb they’re staying in! Literally took 1min to find due to her oversharing of everything! A 2018 blogpost shared their previous destinations and it came up pretty quickly on Airbnb🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re using the yoyo for the beach and F is in it so R must be in the carrier. To be fair, I wouldn’t want to be walking in F’s sandals either 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I may not be able to afford multiple holidays per year but at least I brush my children’s hair, make sure they are clean and warm and they have shoes and clothes that fit. I know which kind of parent Id rather be.

I’d be embarrassed to turn my child out in footwear that doesn’t fit for the sake of aesthetic.
To be fair I don't even think this is about aesthetics at this point - just about pure tightness. She could buy the same heinous sandals in the correct size if it was purely for looks. I have said this before but shoes that are well fitted are so important for children's postural development! I dont understand how she looks at this photo and doesn't feel burning shame. And why is no one in her family having a word about it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I went on the saltwater page and they feature quite a few pictures of people and children wearing sandals that are too big for them. That can’t be an acceptable way to wear them, can it? I get it when your feet are not touching the ground and the sandal moves around a bit but surely when you’re beating weight on your feet there shouldn’t be a few centimetres between your toes and the sandal edge, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I went on the saltwater page and they feature quite a few pictures of people and children wearing sandals that are too big for them. That can’t be an acceptable way to wear them, can it? I get it when your feet are not touching the ground and the sandal moves around a bit but surely when you’re beating weight on your feet there shouldn’t be a few centimetres between your toes and the sandal edge, right?
I have some saltwaters and I remember when I was reading the size guide, it states to size up and make sure your foot is within the stitched line. Although bentos does look like they have sized up twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It pisses me off when she goes tagging brands for attention, yet she has bought the items second hand. She hasn’t given any money to saltwater yet she’s on the beg, even if just for exposure from a reshare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
When fitting children’s open toe sandals it is accepted that they have to be fitted smaller because children are liable to trip over wearing them. It’s the same with wellington boots,

for a child of R’s age, a pair of the Clark’s doodles (or something similar) would have been more appropriate.

Reactions: 4
On the way home they will have their massive double buggy, a stroller and x2 huge car seats, plus all their other luggage which probably includes the worlds most travelled parasol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the way home they will have their massive double buggy, a stroller and x2 huge car seats, plus all their other luggage which probably includes the worlds most travelled parasol 😂
Their baggage bill must be more than the flights!!!

Reactions: 2
Any pair of children’s sandals I’ve had fitted at the beginning of summer has had an adult thumb nail’s length for the child to grow into.

But Becks doesn’t have shoes fitted at the beginning of each season - she buys secondhand and then hands shoes down to Ratlas or sells them on. 😣

Wellingtons are okay to hand down as they don’t really mould to a child’s foot, and I might consider keeping a pair of shoes as a back up pair for younger siblings, but what I’ve found is my children own one or two pairs of decent fitted shoes each season and they are trashed and outgrown by the end of the season. Nothing to sell or hand down, as it should be.

Reactions: 9
It’s tragic that she’s gone to a vineyard for the sole purpose of getting 1000 pictures with some hydrangeas, because she certainly hasn’t gone there for the wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s tragic that she’s gone to a vineyard for the sole purpose of getting 1000 pictures with some hydrangeas, because she certainly hasn’t gone there for the wine!
She really is a complete and utter twit 😂
---

BEN IS WEARING THE PINK SHORTS 🚨 I REPEAT THE PINK SHORTS ARE A GO GO! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It "blows her mind" that you can fly to other seasons? For someone who lives seasonally she isn't very bright about how seasons work .🤣 Her mind has been blown by so much in life she is devoid of the little brain cells she ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.