rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call BS on the reign story. I really hope Freya is wearing the backpack because she’s being rebellious and running off left right and centre 😂
Agreed, definitely BS. I reckon the kids are out of control at the moment and she can't stop spinning tall tales.

Reactions: 8
Her style of parenting* has come back to bite her on the arse... I bleeping love it 😁 Long may the kids run her ragged 😆 #lessismoregrabby

*Am I correct in thinking the grabby {mis} uses the free-range style of parenting!? I'm sure she's posted a long waffle about it on one of her stories before.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230115-154951~2.png
whilst we are talking about it, I'm putting it here for any stragglers or us to look back on later. Like heck did the Girl Genius say this. Pretty sure if she was talking like this, Grabs would record the videos. Makes me wonder if Grabby ever listens to her child at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No posts as of yet. Do we think she’s on a train, plane or automobile?
Definitely not public transport in this country- so train is out 😂
Maybe the rickety old caravan- nothing more aspirational than a fold down caravan holiday, in England, in January

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They still haven’t cashed in on the house swap yet so a US trip must be on the cards at some point.

She hasn’t gone anywhere…she just likes to take a long weekend to save up a backlog of stuff to spam us with tomorrow

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to 44 x stories and a grid post of 10 very similar pictures plus one reel with the latest pointlessly popular song. All featuring...
Raffy in tan wet weather onesie thing looking at a goat, loving a truck and with dried snot dribbles.
Bentos in that blessed tutu with half her hair hanging out of a ponytail pulling a slightly perplexed face having been given a craft to do more appropriate for a 9 year old.
Several pictures of green, bland looking mush and a promise of the recipe being shared.
A cow parsley in a frosty field taken at 5.25am and some long waffle about cup filling weekends being the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oooo... looks like grabby has either been ditched by M&C Saatchi or she's ditched them 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.