Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me cringe 🤣 also who’s the guy, is it Marcel? Can’t make out who but very handsy at the end 🧐

So all his displays of making sure his left hand minus wedding ring, has been on show every single time he’s been photographed at a zlist event, was just to get people talking then. Will be interesting to see if at any stage they try and sell a ‘back together’ exclusive interview in OK 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know one thing, they’ll never be able to have the same relationship that they had before this online. Instagram is a very unforgiving platform. I can just imagine if they start putting their loved up reels/pdas online again, the sort of comments they’ll get. I hope Marcel especially has got a very thick skin cos he’ll need it if he’s taken her back. I’m calling another pregnancy within a year.

Reactions: 15
Just seen he’s apparently done an interview with the Mail online today, in which he confirms he’s still married and they’re working through it. He’s not ready to talk about it yet but will do at a ‘later time’. So in other words, they’re waiting for a magazine to offer them some cash and then they’ll do a full page family shoot 🙄 Also says he wants more children. He’ll never escape it. Any couple in the ‘public eye’ who’ve had problems and worked through them, even years later the issue still gets brought up, whenever a new story is written about them, ie Vernon Kay & Tess Daly and that was years ago.
When this first surfaced, I thought they’d stay together because they are both so desperate for the zlist lifestyle and let’s face it, without him she’s just know as a drugs mule and his minute in the spotlight finished years ago. If they can use this to make them relevant that’s exactly what they’ll do. Not a fan of either of them (if you hadn’t guessed 😂) so don’t really care what happens, as long as their child is looked after and ok.

Reactions: 7
she makes me cringe, their past posts used to make me cringe. I like marcel though. I wish he would move on with someone better.

Reactions: 6
she makes me cringe, their past posts used to make me cringe. I like marcel though. I wish he would move on with someone better.
Their past posts/reels/TikTok’s are vomit inducing 😂 Put it this way, they start doing ones like them again, they’ll either have to switch the comments off or moderate them. Personally I think he comes across as desperate as she does. Don’t know if that’s her influence, but the pair of them would go to the opening of an envelope, if it meant them getting seen.

Reactions: 5
I’m by no means a prude but I always feel her posts are deliberately provocative and aimed at attracting the wrong sort of attention. You’d think with what’s come out in the last few months, she’d be a bit more discreet in what she posts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can sort of understand when they are paid ads but that’s not always the case. I think it also shows, when the two of them finally do a joint announcement/magazine spread, announcing they’re properly back together, the vomit inducing OTT pda reels will return. Thing is he wanted a ‘trophy’ wife, so has always loved the fact she shows herself off but going forward, I don’t see now how it can work. Well unless he really is as shallow and desperate as I think he might be.

Reactions: 3
I’m by no means a prude but I always feel her posts are deliberately provocative and aimed at attracting the wrong sort of attention. You’d think with what’s come out in the last few months, she’d be a bit more discreet in what she posts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can sort of understand when they are paid ads but that’s not always the case. I think it also shows, when the two of them finally do a joint announcement/magazine spread, announcing they’re properly back together, the vomit inducing OTT pda reels will return. Thing is he wanted a ‘trophy’ wife, so has always loved the fact she shows herself off but going forward, I don’t see now how it can work. Well unless he really is as shallow and desperate as I think he might be.
Yep, completely agree with this. You’d think she would tone down the pics she posts, especially as she was exposed for sending nudes in her marital bed 😂 she’s just a hood rat skank that got ‘lucky’ marrying a z lister, and now they both think they’re something they’re not. I always knew he would get back with her, she seems like a very manipulative person, like she’s miss innocent but behind closed doors (especially with her criminal record) she’s probably a horror. If the vomit inducing PDA’s return on the gram I’m sure the comments won’t disappoint 🤣

• Heart
Yep, completely agree with this. You’d think she would tone down the pics she posts, especially as she was exposed for sending nudes in her marital bed 😂 she’s just a hood rat skank that got ‘lucky’ marrying a z lister, and now they both think they’re something they’re not. I always knew he would get back with her, she seems like a very manipulative person, like she’s miss innocent but behind closed doors (especially with her criminal record) she’s probably a horror. If the vomit inducing PDA’s return on the gram I’m sure the comments won’t disappoint 🤣
I totally understand that it is her body to show off how she likes, but with what’s happened, I just find it strange. Again not wanting to sound like I come from the middle ages 😂 but pretty sure 99% of men whose wives had been caught doing what she did, would not want them, acting like she does on social media. He is either incredibly thick or desperate and at this point, I’m thinking both.

Reactions: 3
I totally understand that it is her body to show off how she likes, but with what’s happened, I just find it strange. Again not wanting to sound like I come from the middle ages 😂 but pretty sure 99% of men whose wives had been caught doing what she did, would not want them, acting like she does on social media. He is either incredibly thick or desperate and at this point, I’m thinking both.
She’s got more front than Brighton pier, because if I’d been exposed for even half of what she did, whilst being married & pretending my relationship was amazing, I would disappear from socials all together 😂 I would have to, because there’s no way I could ever post about my relationship, my house, my family ever again 😂 the absolute embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s got more front than Brighton pier, because if I’d been exposed for even half of what she did, whilst being married & pretending my relationship was amazing, I would disappear from socials all together 😂 I would have to, because there’s no way I could ever post about my relationship, my house, my family ever again 😂 the absolute embarrassment
This! There is no way of coming back from it together - just no shame whatsoever

Reactions: 4
The thing is that's how she makes her money so she's not going to stop

Reactions: 1
The thing is that's how she makes her money so she's not going to stop
How much money does she really make though? The very few brands she promotes use loads of instahuns and the money involved certainly isn’t what it was, even a year ago. She must have such thick skin (or no shame) for her to be posing like she is, and the post I’m talking about, isn’t even for an ad. She’s doing reels for Lovehoney as well 🙄 Marcel has spent the last 2 months going to bottom feeder z list events by himself, making a point of showing he’s not wearing his wedding ring whenever he can but has taken her back and obviously has no problem with her looking like she’s touting for business online.
To be honest they deserve each other 😂

So he’s saying he didn’t speak to the Mail only last week then 🙄
When people post this type of thing on social media it’s for one reason only - attention.
They’ve lived their whole relationship on instagram and where has it got them? and still they both keep dropping pathetic stories just to try and stay relevant (if they ever were)
At this point they totally deserve each other 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So he’s saying he didn’t speak to the Mail only last week then 🙄
When people post this type of thing on social media it’s for one reason only - attention.
They’ve lived their whole relationship on instagram and where has it got them? and still they both keep dropping pathetic stories just to try and stay relevant (if they ever were)
At this point they totally deserve each other 🤢
I’m convinced they’re both doing this nonsense to get more views, comments, likes & have people watch their pages more - because this makes no damn sense the way they’re carrying on 🤣 they are CLEARLY back together, but they are monetising off the constant speculation. Fame hungry & a miserable life their leading lol

Reactions: 1