Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Ducktalesawhoohoo on the winning thread title.

Continue here.

---

Mod edit please report if you have something to ask mods. Several are concerned about this posting where you live. It's probably best to stop it as it's offtopic and it's not a good idea to post identifying stuff online.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Beggy is definitely splashing the cash. Took Alfie to B&M and he picked a mirror for his en suite....remember last time Alfie asked for a mirror he was given it as a birthday present 😓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Buys a tent from B&M but links a totally different one as the link to the b&m one won't make her money.....how are they allowed to do this?? 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder if she packed the lumi. We haven't seen that in a very long time?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if the boys are starting there new school tomorrow.
I hope she's bought them some new shirts/polo shirts instead of the mucky grey ones they normally wear.

Reactions: 20
I think this move is because of the new enforcements schools can implement on taking kids out for holidays. Now living by Nanny (babysitter) we will see them both holidaying either alone or just with Roma I bet 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I think this move is because of the new enforcements schools can implement on taking kids out for holidays. Now living by Nanny (babysitter) we will see them both holidaying either alone or just with Roma I bet 🙄🙄
maybe thats how Steve sold it to her in the first place , but theres more to it or she would be all smug and she isn't.!!

This move will have cost them in the region of at least £20000 in stamp duty , estate agent and solicitors fees , thats an awful lot of school fines and we all know Rebecca doesn’t care about the fines ,neither does grandma beav who constantly books centreparcs for a week during term time !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m new to this thread (have lurked for ages).. how much did they buy the shack for? Was it up for over 600k this time or am I looking at the wrong one??

Reactions: 4
I wondered yesterday if the kids would be kept away from her channel/Insta after the move - but as she's shown them today, I guess that isn't the case.

His sister reads here doesn't she, maybe his Mum too 👋... I had 🙏 that knowing what they read and see that his Mum is trying to kerb Rebecca's sharing of the kids. I know if they were my grandchildren (I don't have any) I would be mortified - it can't go down well with his parents surely.

Maybe this financial help has come definitely with stipulations - Steve follows his 🍆, he is going to be heading out with his mates at every opportunity - there are going to be fireworks come the Summer. They can't curb what he wants to do, but in regards to the kids they don't want people they know to continue seeing the 💩 show.

Reactions: 10
Oh Beggy is definitely splashing the cash. Took Alfie to B&M and he picked a mirror for his en suite....remember last time Alfie asked for a mirror he was given it as a birthday present 😓
“Trying to make it all cool for him”. Then goes and lets him pick bleeping MIRROR. Supah cool mummeh rebecca
---
I wonder if she packed the lumi. We haven't seen that in a very long time?
Lumi has been left in the shack for the next owner to sand their arse with.
---
Wonder if the boys are starting there new school tomorrow.
I hope she's bought them some new shirts/polo shirts instead of the mucky grey ones they normally wear.
If she did we would hear about it and probably get link to earn pennies. So I doubt it.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I bet she doesn’t wash new towels or bath mats either so they will be useless for Alfie ☹

Reactions: 14
they left the swing set at the old house , not sure about the trampoline but i suspect it either went to the tip or sold cause theres no room in the new garden for either

Reactions: 7
Considering they never bothered to get a safety net for the trampoline I doubt it has occurred to either of those bleeping dimwits to buy netting to cover the pond to prevent their child from drowning. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes like a young girl who's moved into their own home for first time with their first washing line... why she so excited over it. 🙈🤣

All that "land & privacy" she had in the dales yet she didn't once hang her crusty knickers out 😅 now she's moved to a neighbourhood she's hanging them out for all to see 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.