Rebecca Lamb #98 All that she wants is another baby, Steve's gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha and she’s off saying negative people aka tattle don’t have a life. I have a very good life thanks Dingle. All my children were wanted by myself and my hubby. He didn’t go mad when I told him I was pregnant each time. In fact the absolute opposite. What a sad lonely life you lead and I don’t like Beaver but can’t wait for him to leave you because he will one day. Bet beavers dad wasn’t happy either.

Reactions: 17
She's fuckin vexed that so many people can see straight through her isn't she 😂😂 dunt give 2 F's but gona dedicate 62983 stories to try and prove it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She has the audacity to ask where our kids are, yet she exploits her kids year in year out to strangers online ..She is a thick hypocrite

Reactions: 31
Her rant kind of ended midway through. Come on Begs, I want to know what else you had to share with us trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some cheek telling people to get a life when going to Aldi is the highlight of her week.
I want to know what was so REAL about that video... tell us what actually happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No way could I suspect a surprise pregnancy, buy a test then go on to wait until next morning to take it.
You’d have to be past period due date to even realise you may need to test so why would you wait until first morning wee with all that suspense, and then go on to film it. Whatever the truth shes a bleeping nut job the way her story is panning out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's constantly going on about being real and honest, cos all she does is talk utter cow shite. She's hoping if she says it enough times people will believe it

Reactions: 19
Nah that video, the fake breathing at the start ‘guyyyyzzzz’ steve didant want anotha babeh. The manipulation is seeping out of her, how she didn't expect backlash from this I’ll never know. If I was Steve I would be FEWMINNNN the disrespect of her making that video, what an ugly witch inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Personally I'm just gutted we didn't get to see the lasagne made with turkeh mince, and the grated mozerella that is deffo gorlsturn friendleh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes so angry 🤣 because she knows it's all true!. She plays into "trolls" hands. Mrs I'm not bothered I'm not wasting my time. But then continues to go on and on on her stories.... 🤣🤣🤣

Shes a hypocrite, shes one sat there refreshing comments deleting all the negative ones. Wheres your kids Rebecca!? Pmsl.
Not that bothered though??? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where are my kids? The thing is, anybody could walk past my kid and they wouldn’t know them. They wouldn’t know her name, her birthday, where she goes to nursery, how her bedroom is setup, what she got for her birthday or if her Dad was happy when he found out she’d been conceived. So yeah, where are YOUR kids, Rebecca?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hahahaha hahaha 🤣😆
She's a funny one isn't she 🤣
Cheers for the new profile pic, kezza Conway has finally been bumped!

Also, where the F is Steve in all this?!

Reactions: 19
So at 3 weeks pregnant, 1 week before her period was due she suspected she was pregnant, despite using a contraceptive method 😂 course it’s true beggy 🤥
I hope for her sake nothing goes wrong because no way will Steve fall for this again

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s ever had anything wrong with her gallbladder.

I think she’s been hoping that she’s been pregnant each month - for months. I think she’s played up to the whole gallstones thing so that she could go for ultrasounds on the sly - pretending that she was pregnant to the Doctor then saying she was having bleeding etc and getting sent for early scans? I dunno. It just doesn’t add up. Like someone said - if you weren’t trying to get pregnant, why would you have a pregnancy test at your house?!

i think she’s further along than she’s pretending- I think she’s known she was pregnant for a good few weeks.
I have tests and aren’t planning…
I caught on whilst having the coil in and didn’t realise for a while so now I test as soon as I’m a minute late 😂

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion…
Rebecca lamb 99.. I’m a YouTuber and a influencer nah Beggas you’re just a C”””

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.