Rebecca Lamb #98 All that she wants is another baby, Steve's gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve’s had an absent girlfriend for 8 years. The boys have had an absent mother for 8 years. Bet you she’s sat refreshing tattle, Instagram and YouTube.

get a bleeping life girl

Reactions: 21
In the YouTube video she says “Steve wasn’t expecting this at all” not “we were not expecting this...”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she ranting about comments and trolls yet deleting all the comments?
The just makes people curious about these hard to find comments and tends to lead them here!

Reactions: 16
Steve might have wanted more kids in the future just not with Beggy Dingle!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where are your kids?? Hahahaha this one has really tickled me. Talk about hypocrite 😂😂 she spends her whole sad life on her phone ignoring her kids unless it’s for content. Delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Just leave me alone” posts video for people online to watch and make opinions on.
I would be mortified for myself, my poor family to see the tit show of my “unexpected” expected “unplanned” planned pregnancy and how my long time partner is pissed cause he’s been sticking his drum stick everyday in her when she’s on natural cycles and will defo tell him when not to… this girl is a fool she needs to get on the plane to teners an get her head tested

• Haha
When she said influencer i spat my brew out 😂😂😂
To play along with her and say she is an influencer; I would love to see the data for any campaigns she has had.
How many people has she influenced to buy items she has promoted? I doubt it's very many because she doesn't get repeat campaigns.

Therefore she really can't call herself an influencer and it's not just us saying that, cleary others think the same!

Reactions: 10
I don’t get when she said she films her everyday life that’s why she filmed herself taking a test but if it was negative she would have deleted it- but why? That’s her everyday life… she just wants to pick and choose for content -it’s not real life at all - it’s all for views likes and adverts - she’s the one selling her children and not protecting them - not any of us!

• Heart
Doesn’t like to call herself an influencer but told her doctor on the phone she was one 👀😂

• Haha
I’m a YOUTOOBER I’m a INFLUENCERrRR
I don’t need any influence to try be like youuuuuu 😂

I like my warm house, full fridge, contraception, and nice holidays to DIFFERENT locations of the world too much 🥴
You can keep ya damp cold rotten house, pitiful shopping hauls, unexpected expected pregnancy and lumi spa to yourself 👀🤢

• Heart
If she “dunt giv 2 shits” why’s she deleting comments ? Such an influencer boss babe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I must say I have been mightily entertained this evening!
A crap youtube video that confirmed what we all thought and an instagram rant that cemented it.
Thanks hun!

• Haha
I don’t get when she said she films her everyday life that’s why she filmed herself taking a test but if it was negative she would have deleted it- but why? That’s her everyday life… she just wants to pick and choose for content -it’s not real life at all - it’s all for views likes and adverts - she’s the one selling her children and not protecting them - not any of us!
I was thinking the same thing. If it was negative she could still post & talk about what they’re going to do in future to prevent any pregnancy scares. That’s day to day life! I don’t know how she can say she shares day to day life anyway, her videos have been few & far between for many months now. This pregnancy is giving her the content she so desperately wanted.

Reactions: 17
So judging by the IMMEDIATE rant, I suspect Beggy thought she would win us Tattle not trolls over by seeing her real and raw revelation and her ‘genuine’ reaction, and we’d be in fits of sympathy and admiration for her and would eat our words! Since we have eyes and brains, of course, we are not in fits of anything except laughter and disbelief, because this is a freak show!
Beggy thought she could fool everyone and it didn’t work.. chins up Beggy, better luck next time

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is the issue with these people now, they share too much and money/views is/are considered a higher priority then real life in front of them, that their family, children, partner etc will see this. And once it is out, there is 0 control. 0 control of opinions, 0 control of the effect. I would be so pissed if I was Steve, of course everyone knew he point blank didn’t want anymore kids she said that enough. But to video the relationship issues for all to see is another ball game.

Reactions: 14
‘I know a lot of the troll people have kids’ what the actual duck is she spewing out of her cake hole, she hasn’t got a brain cell to process the words before they come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.