Rebecca Lamb #96 Nailed it, The Dale’s Delboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I’m shocked BUT
is she really going for her nails done a couple of days after having brows and toes done?!? Why didn’t she just get them done the same time as toes. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 19
Too be fair the video of her on the waffle is the best content she’s provided for ages. 🤣 hard at work eh Beggy? Clearly got too much time on her hands.

She’s bizarre. I’ve already done 2 hours of actual real work this morning. I’ve stopped to take a break before I have to log on to a zoom meeting, so thought I’d see what car crash content she’s posted this morning & just when you think her content can’t get any worse, she posts that.

She wouldn’t know what real work was if came up and bit her on the bum.

Probably why beaver boy doesn’t want anymore children as he’ll have to do everything.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why I’m shocked BUT
is she really going for her nails done a couple of days after having brows and toes done?!? Why didn’t she just get them done the same time as toes. The mind boggles.
Came here to say the same thing it completely baffles me. I didn’t even get that many beauty treatments before I had a child!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Dumb cow didn’t even know what day it was and that was literally the main part of her content. To say Happeh Wednesdahhhh

I’d die if any of my friends carried on like her

Reactions: 8
How can she even claim that she works?? She literally does duck all! Swans about all day making stupid videos and claiming that’s her job? god these instagrammers need a reality check!!! She’s always out getting her nails done, lunches here and there! She doesn’t know the meaning of having a job.

Reactions: 24
Happeh Wednesdeh
Just popped in to get a pre-lunch sausage roll 🐷
Got my nails done but I don’t know what she did
Burp…sniff…burp…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happeh Wednesdeh
Just popped in to get a pre-lunch sausage roll 🐷
Got my nails done but I don’t know what she did
Burp…sniff…burp…
Surely you would stop recording and do it again if you burp the sniff is insufferable and just been for my nails doing. Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she had REAL gallbladder issues no way would she be able to eat a sausage roll!! That would have finished me off when I had gallbladder trouble. And as for her nails. I haven’t heard of anyone say they’ve had acrylics in a long time. I thought in was more the gel nails now. It is where I am anyway.

Beaver has posted the antique Porsche after it’s been mentioned on here 👀🤣
Beaver if you read here please please get something done about those gums and teeth. They honestly give me the hurl 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she actually burped and then continued on filming! Gross!

Are sausage rolls part of the gall bladder diet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here to say about the sausage roll. Not very healthy or gallbladder friendly 🙄

Reactions: 17
The hair?! She has no time to wash it??!!! Wtf 🤦‍♀️ I'm sorry but is it just me that actually prioritises washing my hair if it needs doing? Isn't that basic personal hygiene? Why couldn't she have washed it last night before she sat to watch "Netflix's" ? It's just normal hair it's not like it's 45" long and incredibly thick and curly?? Surely it can't be that hard to quickly wash it and blast it with the dryer... it's like a 20 minute job? Lazy, dirty cow!

Reactions: 30
Maybe I’m being overly critical, but I don’t like these at all. They look like they’re slightly too big for her nail beds & look like the stick on/glue on nails you can buy in the supermarket.
Why does she always have that horrible shade of baby tit brown on her nails?! Why not have them done in a pink toned nude?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.