Rebecca Lamb #96 Nailed it, The Dale’s Delboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half a sofa, a bathroom that took months to renovate by beaver, a kitchen that’s never been updated, single glazed crusty windows, house accessories from b&m, secondhand old vehicles, fake handbags nailed to the wall, house so cold they sit in their dressing gowns to keep warm, kids have Poundland toys, a tv nailed to the bed- missed any? Really selling the 5k lifestyle Beggy. MLM does not pay.
The Chanel earrings she definitely walked into Selfridges and bought despite them looking nothing like the real thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bed in the "Guest" room along with the mattress, that was left by the previous owners. Painted it and put flat pillows on it! 🤭🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The bathroom “renovation” that Steve did - that took about 4 months to complete, with dodgy tiling, excessive amounts of grout and silicone sealant and crusty brown face cloths masquerading as hand towels…… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The amount of rage I feel everytime she types "Netflix's" is something I cannot describe.

WHY CAN'T SHE bleeping TYPE NETFLIX.
NETFLIX
NETFLIZ
N-E-T-F-L-I-X

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bathroom “renovation” that Steve did - that took about 4 months to complete, with dodgy tiling, excessive amounts of grout and silicone sealant and crusty brown face cloths masquerading as hand towels…… 🤣🤣🤣
Don't forget an ILLEGALLY moved wall 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I know this is beggys thread but I just had to come on and say that Steve's sisters voice is so bleeping annoying! So annoying! Feel better for getting that off my chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She honestly needs to join a group or take little woody to a group and meet some local people. What is he doing why she talks to the animals?
Vibrating your face for Instagram and trying on clothes is not a job.
Agreed. I take my 7month old to 2 groups a week and it's great for him and me.
She won't do anything unless it's free. Even when they do go somewhere it's to do a photoshoot of herself

Reactions: 11
Remember when she was so rich she wouldn’t buy slats for the kids bed and they had summer tog duvet on all year round

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when she forgot the handbrake and caved the door in on her car 😆😆 ahh...those were the days...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s now gone down to 67.6k.. such a successful influencer. 🤩 Her content is dryer than a nuns crotch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The one thing that gives me the biggest laugh ever is her attempt to cook a meal and make it look actually edible. Seriously my partner would have left a long time ago…. although evidence has shown that 2ss’s mum can’t cook either lol

• Haha
The one thing that gives me the biggest laugh ever is her attempt to cook a meal and make it look actually edible. Seriously my partner would have left a long time ago…. although evidence has shown that 2ss’s mum can’t cook either lol
Tbf the masterpiece that is spam tattie cheese is beavers speciality so I don't think he holds his palette or what the slop looks like in high regard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Her doing that Mr bean voice on the waffle (what a bleeping sentence 🤣), is 100% Alfie's personality. I think Alfie and her are very similar in mannerisms, speech, humour etc.

Reactions: 15
Her doing that Mr bean voice on the waffle (what a bleeping sentence 🤣), is 100% Alfie's personality. I think Alfie and her are very similar in mannerisms, speech, humour etc.
She’s bizarre. I’ve already done 2 hours of actual real work this morning. I’ve stopped to take a break before I have to log on to a zoom meeting, so thought I’d see what car crash content she’s posted this morning & just when you think her content can’t get any worse, she posts that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.