Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
That Tesco AD honestly looks like a Christmas AD for Samaritans, housing a single mother in dilapidated temporary housing after being made homeless for not paying rent and the food looks like it’s been donated from a community kitchen.

She’s really put that out with pride, I think that says a hell of a lot about the sort of person she is
can You imagine her with her Chanel bag in the spécial isle in Aldi …..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out of the 68 comments on the Tesco Ad post, 45 of them are other people’s comments and the other 23 are her replies… and out of those who have commented on it, only 2 of them look like actual real followers - the rest are all other Insta-Hun influencers or face dildo sellers…..!
It’s been up for nearly 24hrs and it’s not even got 1400 likes on it yet and only 2 genuine comments….
GIVE IT UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the ‘smells’ comment above is by a Tattler please delete it, it just feeds into the trolls narrative.
As much as it made me chuckle, I do agree with this. The others are facts - this is just childish and should be kept here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am watching a documentary on Netflix Called Lularich.

It is fascinating, they are the leggings company who were found to be an MLM scam. They have/had a genuine product but it all got out of control and loads of people lost money. Not quite the same as Nuskin but there are some similarities. Sellers were encouraged to spend loads of money to look like they have a great lifestyle to entice others to join.

It is based in the USA and isn’t as gritty as the BBC nuskin but talks all about how it is supposed to be about ‘women helping women, positive thinking, uplifting each other, empowering feminism, women making money for themselves‘ all the same crap Beggy promotes.

Just on final episode where the word cult is being mentioned.
I can't find it 😫

Just catching up on beggy bogtroll…I presume the satsumas are for the boys stockings? As we all know they won’t get eaten by her and beaver..which is ironic considering they are the only thing on that table that is edible

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.