Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless wee Alfie but he just looks so vacant doesn’t he?
The sad thing with both boys is there is no adult in that house that has the intelligence or interest to interact with the boys on individual levels rather than just treating them both the same. I often think what a horrible environment it must be for them to live in. Two parents who clearly tolerate each other rather than choose to be together, two parents that ALWAYS put themselves and what they want first, a mother who may be physically in the room but is only interested in getting attention on social media, any interaction with the boys is used as content rather than used as an opportunity to spend valuable time with her sons. It's very sad, because those boys deserve so much better than their lazy self obsessed parents are actually doing

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Look Tattle, I’m in the driving seat waiting for my mate, because I am driving right. Got that I drive, oh and I have a friend.
Why would you show off a weird outfit sitting down if you weren’t just desperate to show yourself in the driving seat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is she wearing her bag in the car? 🤣🤣 Surely everyone just puts their bag on the passenger seat or in the back. And why is she wearing that top if she thinks it’s weird? Don’t bother trying to make it work Begay, you have got tit style. She gets more tragic every day.

Wearing a cap because she didn’t have time to wash her hair. It was Sunday yesterday, what did she do all day?!

Reactions: 30
Look Tattle, I’m in the driving seat waiting for my mate, because I am driving right. Got that I drive, oh and I have a friend.
Why would you show off a weird outfit sitting down if you weren’t just desperate to show yourself in the driving seat?
Excusing the fact that Steve isn't with her.. again

Reactions: 10
She's so painfully thick, she can't even articulate a single sentence. "feels like one of those things a cleaning laydeh would wear, like a maid outfit without the thing on"........ What????

As for the bleeping cap, I simply cannot deal, she looks like a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who goes for a lovely day out Christmas shopping with a girlfriend and doesn’t bother to was their hair first? Why does she always make such a big deal of washing her hair? Even if you don’t have time to style it, at least make sure it’s clean and not dripping in grease. So scruffy.

Reactions: 24
I *think* she finds the top weird because it isn’t “connected.” STOP REPEATING EVERYTHING 41715818 TIMES YOU BIG BALL OF GREASE.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who goes for a lovely day out Christmas shopping with a girlfriend and doesn’t bother to was their hair first? Why does she always make such a big deal of washing her hair? Even if you don’t have time to style it, at least make sure it’s clean and not dripping in grease. So scruffy.
Didn't see say last week her and Steve was going Christmas shopping? Now he isn't going and she is going with a friend. Something must of happened between them 2

Also the story of her driving yesterday the song is telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
And just like that it’s another thread nearly done. And she’s still tit! I still cannot comprehend how she carries on with this many people Having the same view of how she treats her children? It would devastate me. Do we think Steve has had enough? He’s no angel himself obviously but maybe he’s fed up of her desperation.

Yeah there were already signs of trouble before they went to centre parcs together putting on a united front as his family had booked it ages ago, then as if by magic she had an operation date given by phone to get him to hang around to help through that, no wonder she was gutted when it got cancelled and Steve had no more reason to hang around and support her with the boys

[edit to add this bit] Thread Title Suggestion

Can't cook a roast or sell Lumi the most but still winning daily being an absolute "beg on toast"

Reactions: 6
My hair is longer and thicker than hers and I wash it every Sunday and Wednesday, without fail, even if I have to do it at 10/11pm at night... Quick wash and dry and into bed (silk pillow ftw) and style in the morning. It really doesn't take up that much time and it's not like she does anything else. As someone further up said, it was Sunday yesterday, what did she do all day?!

Reactions: 16
My hair is longer and thicker than hers and I wash it every Sunday and Wednesday, without fail, even if I have to do it at 10/11pm at night... Quick wash and dry and into bed (silk pillow ftw) and style in the morning. It really doesn't take up that much time and it's not like she does anything else. As someone further up said, it was Sunday yesterday, what did she do all day?!
I think she just shopped online as she doesn’t often treat herself, and then went to collect the boys from Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she just shopped online as she doesn’t often treat herself, and then went to collect the boys from Steve
I was thinking this. We didn't see much yesterday as Steve had the boys and then we get a photo of alfie late evening (after she got them back maybe)

Reactions: 12
Her hair doesn't even look that greasy - We've seen it much worse! If my friend turned up to meet me wearing a cap I'd have to ask what the hell they think they look like 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something definitely happened after the holiday, probably to do with him sharing the photo of that poor woman online.

A bleeping tabard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg I can’t even with her. Does she not know anything 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.