Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Good Afternoon Evening everywon" which one is it beggy???
Also how will she not see the boys when she gets home, what time are they being put to bed for good was sake? Her timeline does not make sense!

Reactions: 12
"It was suh nice to do business"

Other than the fact that doing business sounds like something a prostitute would say 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ doing business for a lumi hun surely constitutes of someone buying products from them, surely they would all just buy anything they want or need from themselves to add to their own figures so how's anyone "doing business" at that event yesterday 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up with the Boss Babe’s latest crap!
Bedrest after a gall bladder operation?!?! I’m a nurse and no one I have ever nursed has been on bedrest after a gall bladder op!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its usually done by keyhole and yes its sore but it’s better to get up and moving as soon as possible! OMG you can just see her laying around in bed for a week can’t you?!
Bedrest!!!! Jesus she really is pathetic. Imagine if she actually got seriously ill! She’d never Cope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just catching up with the Boss Babe’s latest crap!
Bedrest after a gall bladder operation?!?! I’m a nurse and no one I have ever nursed has been on bedrest after a gall bladder op!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its usually done by keyhole and yes its sore but it’s better to get up and moving as soon as possible! OMG you can just see her laying around in bed for a week can’t you?!
Bedrest!!!! Jesus she really is pathetic. Imagine if she actually got seriously ill! She’d never Cope!
You can just imagine her saying swipe up for my gorgeous TED stockings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she’s actually birthed 2 babies. What a load of claptrap she tells herself. Milking it for all it’s worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched her stories and came on to say she is totally side glancing to Steve from the car. 💯 he was stood outside waiting to drive her home and she was looking to see what he was doing.

You guys work incredibly hard for the old folks ❤ My granda was so well looked after by you guys/Physios etc after his hip op. He’s like a new man 😊 His surgeon was in his room the next day with a physio chivvying him up to get on his feet. He said it was the best thing for it.

Avon 😂😂😂 Yer ma sells Avon (as we say in these parts to insult someone) 😂 Don’t know why as I only have lovely memories of my mums Avon lady, I was well jealous of the wee pink tester box of lipsticks like she had when I was 10.
Yeh Avon lady’s are lovely if I remember rightly, these cocky witches are vile!!

Reactions: 6
Not a good look at all Beggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Think you were channeling your “getting dressed from the lost property box” thing
She’s wearing wellies and Steve’s suit jacket to an event??? Where’s all the outfits she owns for ‘CoCkTaiLs WiTh ThE GheErLs’
They all look like absolute munters but Rebecca actually looks like a massive bell end. Why is it so hard for her to dress appropriately for her size?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It makes it more and more obvious that all these hauls go straight back. Other wise she’d be able to dress much nicer and more appropriately than she does

Reactions: 28
Sorry but why wouldn’t she have just driven herself to the event in Birmingham….?! I don’t believe it for a second! She blatantly got dropped off at the train station, took a train to Birmingham and back and Steve has come to pick her up in the car. That’s what all the weird side eye was all about - looking out the window at him.
also not believing for a second that she’s having this gallbladder operation and definitely don’t believe it’s happening next week!!!!
Love how she says she “hopes” that after the operation she won’t get any more gallbladder flare ups….. ermmmmm you won’t have a gallbladder if they are removing it, ya daft cow! “Can’t wait to eat chocolate again and all the stuff I like” - haha ok chunky…!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe she went to that boss babe event in them farmer boots!!! Everyone else seemed to look smart yet she was dressed like that! As above, it’s obvious she sends all them clothes back she buys!

I had my gallbladder out 12 years ago and j was on bedrest kinda after. Obviously I would get up and walk about a bit but it was meant to be keyhole and had complications so it wasn't keyhole in the end! I hope hers fucks up too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories and came on to say she is totally side glancing to Steve from the car. 💯 he was stood outside waiting to drive her home and she was looking to see what he was doing.
Surely he wouldn’t have left the boys at home in bed alone to drive to Skipton to pick her up? Please tell me they’re not that irresponsible!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.