Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical... but the whole 'planning woody's party'... I just see it as one big fat beg for free party stuff for him. She shows the theme she wants and then independent businesses send their hard work for free hoping for a decent advert in return. I may be wrong but everything she does just feels calculated.
You are 100% right, Mrs Hayward done it recently 🤦🏼‍♀️ Asked her insta followers to recommend independent party suppliers and a few days later had all the party stuff gifted to her 😩 all these mummy bloggers are begs

Reactions: 10

What the duck has she roasted them potatoes with her bleeping armpit? They're shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Noooooooooo way is she claiming those potatoes have been cooked for ages and are crispy! Sorry 😂 I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
The picture she has just posted about having a lovely day was taken the other day not today why is nothing ever correct with her nothing matches ! her content just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 4
Those potatoes are grim but it’s the fact she thought people would like a tutorial 🤣🤣🤣. She is on another planet. I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone so simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.