Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fair to see what’s gone on…

My therory is…

She went out with her other BJ hun on the Pepsi, which gave Steavo a free pass to a night out, she has worked her ticket while he’s been out and they’ve had an argument/ she’s been psycho/ he’s been chatting up some other birds. They haven’t spoken for days, she’s not posted him on story’s, she’s had lots of cryptic quotes etc. Maybe off the back of that he’s said enough is enough- I’m sick of you not working, we actually need some money or he’s threatened to leave her…. Queue the pesky gallstones meaning he can’t leave/ she can’t work/ let’s make friends.

witch is cray

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Assuming Steph actually means $100,000 income to the company seeing as she couldn't hardly afford her bills a few months ago.

So £66,000 ish in lumi sales
Even if she gets 10% (doubtful) that's £6,600 in 18 months. Wowww sign me up babes.

Isn't she the same one who wrote a random high salary in a notepad so it must be true 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
323369AE-872A-458C-B723-6423642864FF.jpeg
Have you seen this utter tit this dick Steph is spouting?! And why in dollars hunnipot?! The tit they spout is absurd,no wonder Rebecca is one step away from the asylum !!🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It’s fair to see what’s gone on…

My therory is…

She went out with her other BJ hun on the Pepsi, which gave Steavo a free pass to a night out, she has worked her ticket while he’s been out and they’ve had an argument/ she’s been psycho/ he’s been chatting up some other birds. They haven’t spoken for days, she’s not posted him on story’s, she’s had lots of cryptic quotes etc. Maybe off the back of that he’s said enough is enough- I’m sick of you not working, we actually need some money or he’s threatened to leave her…. Queue the pesky gallstones meaning he can’t leave/ she can’t work/ let’s make friends.

witch is cray
I wonder if she is keeping Woody off nursery as an excuse not to work? To be honest, nothing she does surprises any more. 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 14
I wonder what she will do when woody is in school full time, how is she going to justify sitting at home all day on her arse doing nothing without any kids at home. I would go out of my mind with boredom.

Reactions: 13
Where’s the proof of all this nonsense?! It’s wicked that people can just spout this shite and there’s no verifying it or substantiating it. So vulnerable people will fall for it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
its all in the wording, scripted bollocks to make people think they are earning that when its actually the sales value that they only get a percentage of. its toxic bullshit and i fear for the vulnerable and desperate.

Reactions: 18
Assuming Steph actually means $100,000 income to the company seeing as she couldn't hardly afford her bills a few months ago.

So £66,000 ish in lumi sales
Even if she gets 10% (doubtful) that's £6,600 in 18 months. Wowww sign me up babes.

Isn't she the same one who wrote a random high salary in a notepad so it must be true 🤥
watched Steph’s stories the other day and she was making Philly Cheesesteak. She uses the cheapest steak available in Aldi. Absolute boss babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
watched Steph’s stories the other day and she was making Philly Cheesesteak. She uses the cheapest steak available in Aldi. Absolute boss babe 😂
I thought this, now there’s nothing wrong with Aldi etc, I often shop there but Steph, Beggy they both shop Aldi! Surely on £5k a month and 100.000 dollars 🤷‍♀️ Need I say more 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And you wouldn’t have a fake YSL bag if you were bringing in that kind of money, same as begs with all her fake designer goods. They wish they were on Chloe Lauren’s level but then again her husband has a car business so I’m not sure if I believe her lumi business is paying for the nice house/real designer stuff, it’s all smoke and mirrors with these huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 845331 Have you seen this utter tit this dick Steph is spouting?! And why in dollars hunnipot?! The tit they spout is absurd,no wonder Rebecca is one step away from the asylum !!🤪🤪

These poor delusional witches really are as thick as they seem!!!!!!

It’s alllllllll a load of absolute HORSESHIT!!!!!!

Imagine being that dumb - that you can’t see how much your strings are being pulled and that you think that posting vague figures that people will actually believe that doughball Steph living i. Her council house with her ASBO boyfriend is earning the big bucks….!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

These poor delusional witches really are as thick as they seem!!!!!!

It’s alllllllll a load of absolute HORSESHIT!!!!!!

Imagine being that dumb - that you can’t see how much your strings are being pulled and that you think that posting vague figures that people will actually believe that doughball Steph living i. Her council house with her ASBO boyfriend is earning the big bucks….!
She acts like flogging the Lumi is the best thing on the world because she gets to stay home with her child yet constantly posts about needing a break from the same child, swearing at the poor kid and is now seeking therapy. She’s admitted to putting on weight as she sits on her fat arse all day, has to make calls at 7am & 8pm before a night out & had to work whilst on holiday. She looks bleeping miserable at all times

Tell me again how great your job is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is Steph talking in dollars? You are in England hunnipot! They write it in dollars so it looks like they earned more 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In so so much pain yet has time to take a photo whilst pulling a sad face and then do a video talking about the fact she’s in so so much pain before uploading it to Instagram. Ok then 🤦‍♀️ She seriously needs to get a life and some real friends

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.