Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a drill is probably one of her funniest moments 😂 she's so painfully dense!
The fact she thinks she lives an above average lifestyle too!! 😭 She must thinking treating herself to material goods every other minute gives her life substance - you can't polish a shite Becs! It's as if she hasn't just returned from a term time, basic af holiday to a decrepit house. The only time her kids get 'treats' is if they're gifted from a naive company. She is shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Having a “sale” for a product only works if you let people know how much the original price was, to let people know what saving they are actually getting AND this is actually required by law…. Tell people the original price Rebecca - or il be contacting trading standards!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
How it started vs how its going (an actual representation of her life int dhaless)

6148A79F-32C8-4D62-999D-3C5831F7B6AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The make up
She looks like a dinner lady in her late 40’s
Looking more deranged by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest story reminds me of when someone compared her to that momo thing that was about to scare all the children 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is like the fake UGG boot meme that is good about saying it's that time off year again lol .
I just love how 99.9% of the jokes here will go over her head when she’s sat scrolling through 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really needs to change her hair colour and lighten it up - it’s so draining on her already lizard like palette. I feel like I’d dislike her less if she wasn’t so droll looking. Like, if she was remotely bonny, I could understand the confidence but her greasy face and arrogant attitude just keep me hating.
If you’re gonna read here and react to superficial stuff but not start being a decent mother to your kids then I wish only the worst for you Beggy - they deserve so much better. As long as you have the latest insta hun item though eh… 🤦‍♀️
She doesn't look any better with it lighter 😭

Why is she like this?! Is this what she meant by being productive? Shaking her arse on TikTok and flashing her new trainers?…..My mind is boggled. View attachment 827981
I really pity her. She really wishes she was a carefree teenager, doesn't she?

Gallstone diet going well there old saggy tits 😂😂 she’s obsessed with her self, imagine she was actually fit, she would die!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s bleeping half term where she is, isnt she?

Play with your kids, you’re an absolute riot. That’s not a compliment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She really can’t dance whatever she may think

she must be on the edge of a meltdown
This behaviour is not normal.

where are your kids? This is not work you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gallstone diet going well there old saggy tits 😂😂 she’s obsessed with her self, imagine she was actually fit, she would die!

View attachment 828001
Azealia Banks would flip seeing this to the soundtrack of her music

the witch is back = I’ve read inspirational quotes all day, got myself all riled up and convinced myself I’m a bad witch cos I’ve washed my hair for once
Looking all size 10 once again too I see
🤣🤣
imagine this being your work as a mother of two 🤦‍♀️ Inspirational. Thank duck she doesn’t have girls is all I can say

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.