Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the other mums at school feel the same level of cringe that we do?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hopefully they are all aware of her no wonder you never see other children there would you let Beggy be responsible for your child

Reactions: 15
Oh 100%. She must be the laughing stock of the school gates! Those poor boys. I wouldn’t ever judge a child by their parents behaviour but I wouldn’t want to spend any time with her & certainly wouldn’t want my children to be in her care, so that must really limit how much time they get to spend with their friends 😢

Reactions: 17
OMG that tik tok is so cringe 😬
How can she not see how ridiculous she looks. That bloody arse of hers needs a boot

Thread suggestion:
Back from Tenners with the lumi to shill, instas worst mother, THIS IS A DRILL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Nothing more cringe than someone who has no idea how to dance trying to dance and think they look good doing so. It’s mortifying Rebecca, I’m embarrassed on your behalf. Grow the duck up.

You can tell shes bored shitless of her life, since she’s come back off holiday she’s duck all to post.

• Haha
Imagine being 29 or whatever she is and thinking ‘work’ is filming a tik tok and showing off trainers bought on klarna when your kids wear the same clothes day in and day out. She must be so bored. Needs to move back to civilisation asap in my opinion. Where are her boys school friends? Where are her baby group friends? I occasionally feel sorry for her as she needs help. Steve move back to a town for the sake of everyone. This girls needs people around her not living her life trying to validate herself to people on here. She is slowly going stir crazy and it shows. Their fuel bill must also be horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being 29 or whatever she is and thinking ‘work’ is filming a tik tok and showing off trainers bought on klarna when your kids wear the same clothes day in and day out. She must be so bored. Needs to move back to civilisation asap in my opinion. Where are her boys school friends? Where are her baby group friends? I occasionally feel sorry for her as she needs help. Steve move back to a town for the sake of everyone. This girls needs people around her not living her life trying to validate herself to people on here. She is slowly going stir crazy and it shows. Their fuel bill must also be horrific.
The amount she banged on about it being soooo sooooo busy on holiday and loved it seeing all the people and then the fact she lives in the arse end of nowhere…two don’t mix

Reactions: 20
I would think so. You never see the boys being invited to any parties. We have one most weekends and some weekends we have parties on both days. Mind you she has also never thrown a party for one of the boys. Very odd you would think she would love to post that all over SM. Mind you it’s not about her so I’m guessing she isn’t one bit interested

Reactions: 18
So Steve was at the gym and she was filming tragic tiktoks, where were her kids? Lobbed infront of the tv and told not to move?

It’s bleeping half term, they had a tit holiday so take them somewhere Rebecca. You have a multitude of cars on the drive, let Steve go off and do his own thing (dicking down the PT) and take those bleeping kids to do something THEY want to do? Are they so void of personality and opinion that all they know are the walls of their home??

I bet Alfie hates school holidays, atleast at school he sees kids his own age and gets a half decent meal. I bet he’s so upset he’s had 3 weeks off.

Reactions: 21
Not withstanding the dodgy math (£222-45%=£122.10) i can't believe the Lumispa is £222. it's a £3 electric motor in a plastic housing with a bit of silicon rubber. If it was £25 quid I'd say they were having a laugh but £222 WTAF?????

How much.png

Reactions: 11
She has blocked my account all because I suggested she should take the boys to swimming lessons if they love it that much.

Then I set up another account which allowed me to see her profile... messaged her to ask why and 30mins later she has blocked that too.

????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.