Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On purpose, he invited people to “zoom in” 😡 the lady was on her private balcony
Even discussing it now, it sounds so awful and wrong. How can they be so oblivious to how inappropriate it was? Honestly, that poor woman. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine having such a lack of morals that you find misogynistic behaviour like that funny but then continually preaching “be kind” and that “women support women”. The audacity!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her comments haven't been turned off yet, she's either feeling brave or hasn't been reading here today

Reactions: 10
Just noticed that she has changed her bio…..again! Removed any reference to renovating the dungeon/Yorkshire Dales/Chicken-dogs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her comments haven't been turned off yet, she's either feeling brave or hasn't been reading here today
She’s probably feeling brave thinking her ‘fans’ will stick up for her while she can’t say anything & then she’ll cry troll when she gets back on Instagram. Anybody who does comment, choose your words wisely 😁

Reactions: 19
She is a fake and a fraudster influencer she has all they spare tyres yet makes out she is thin editing them out ..

Reactions: 13
Just added a little section on Tenerife on the wiki 😈😂 feel free to add, it’s serious commitment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If u follow her you should then be able to comment. She’s just limited her comments to followers only. I’m shocked she hasn’t turned them off.

Reactions: 8
I probably wouldn’t bother commenting on hers because I’m guessing she has followers who don’t follow steve and might not know what’s kicked off so it could Look like trolling. Sometimes it’s better to the sit and watch and keep quietly collecting evidence in my opinion. What goes around comes around and all that. Just my opinion but I think it’s better not to send comments and give them an excuse to cry troll

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also her last post has over 200 comments which is rare for her so it would just get lost and we'd get blocked for not much gain 😒

Reactions: 6
I followed off a burner account and she blocked me in under 2 minutes the plane is sitting on the runway (I checked on flight radar, yes I know!) ready to take off and she is literally blocking people 😂😂🤡

Edit - The flight has taken off 😂😂

7B60C777-9EF6-48E7-BAE7-9F6C0A4437F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.