Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the educational and physiological benefits from taking Alfie and Woody out of school for a foreign holiday. They have developed the uncanny ability to (shock horror) count to 10 in Spainish and apparently you can only learn to swim when you're in a country other than your own.

Oh, and they bullied another couple with secret photographs
Don't forget it was ON SPAINISH .... just to make it worse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh to be a fly on the wall when they land and they're eyeballing to see if the police are waiting for them....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
in my experience (working for children’s services different local authority) if information sharing is as robust as ours it will trigger a CIN child in need plan with SS or step down to early help depending on what other thresholds for intervention are triggered

edit to remove my county lol

Reactions: 13
After reading this thread title I just keep singing to myself "someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks to @Bobbiewilson
What a bleeping tit show! 3rd thread of in 10 days!

what we have learnt
She’s more selfish than ever
The boys have a very limited capsule wardrobe
They are now bilingual
Boys are training for the olympics in swimming
I don’t want to holiday in Tenerife after seeing her photos !!
Can someone please carry on as I’m off to the gym!!
Superb! 😂

Terribly quiet in Tenner-Perv isn’t it? Has someone forgotten to put 10p in the slot?

#ShittingBricks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for the vlog return then, hope some people comment about Steve’s behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Don't forget the educational and physiological benefits from taking Alfie and Woody out of school for a foreign holiday. They have developed the uncanny ability to (shock horror) count to 10 in Spainish and apparently you can only learn to swim when you're in a country other than your own.

Oh, and they bullied another couple with secret photographs
Trouble is, she doesn’t even know where they actually are. Dipshit thought they were on a Med holiday. Last time I went to the Canaries they were off the African coast. Have they drifted since then?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He posted a picture of him and Beggy with a topless woman in the background whos consent he did not have and then when called out on it was an arrogant bastard who boasted about it and it was sad f****** that had a problem.
That’s it in a nutshell. Horrendous behaviour from both Beggy & him. Not to mention illegal!
Omg that’s awful!! Pair of absolute twats!! I hope they get in trouble for it!

Reactions: 11
The silence is deafening.

I was fully expecting airport boomerangs with lots of 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
She’s deliberately not posted because she obviously doesn’t want us tattlers knowing when she’s on the plane & unable to monitor her Instagram account. What a very sad, uncomfortable, stressful life that must be, worrying about not having access to your Instagram account for just 4 hours because you & your partner are constantly bleeping up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i can’t find what he actually did and haven’t got the time to read back 🤣 did he share a pic accidentally or on purpose?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just went to find her YouTube and saw the day in the life from Tenerife 3 years ago and I fast forwarded a bit 🥱 and it happened upon Beaver showing his truest colours at 7:45 saying “let’s go find the titties, weeeeyyy lads!” Then has Alfie repeating it.
Imagine editing and deciding to include that!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
i can’t find what he actually did and haven’t got the time to read back 🤣 did he share a pic accidentally or on purpose?!
On purpose.
He posted a pic of him and elleh with the caption "zoom in for a special treat" or something, and commented referring to the lady as a "stunner" sarcastically. Even shared a story of it thinking he's hilarious, not that he's just invaded someone's privacy and committed an offence

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s deliberately not posted because she obviously doesn’t want us tattlers knowing when she’s on the plane & unable to monitor her Instagram account. What a very sad, uncomfortable, stressful life that must be, worrying about not having access to your Instagram account for just 4 hours because you & your partner are constantly bleeping up!
Stupid cow probably doesn’t realise we can check the departures from Tenerife airport as she advertised what airport they were flying from in the UK. If anything, all of this should teach her not to over share anymore. Detechtives my arse, we’ve got the best of the best on this thread 😂😂🕵🕵️‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.