Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known anyone so obsessed with other people's secrets & sexlife so much as her 😳 wonder if she's trying to get some tips for her & beaver 🦫🤔
She’s SO Vanilla she probs never even done doggy let alone any other experimental sex or she literally is so immature she think it gives her kudos or something to talk about Sex …. she’s a bleeping literal non playable character……

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That grid post ad with Alfie makes me SO uncomfortable looking at his poor face, he looks so uncomfortable. To think you are sharing your poor innocent children to thousands of unknown online profile makes me sick to my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Note to the self …..
What Skills do I need to become an influencer
You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results to both clients and internal teams. You'll have previous experience in social media and influencer marketing and be comfortable leading your own projects.
To a li

Reactions: 4
I guess beggy doesn’t know the answer to the one and only question she got 😂
She’s so bleeping rude! In her stories she’s there telling people her inbox is always open (LIE) yet somebody asks a genuine question on her post & she just doesn’t answer it, even though she’s literally sat there commenting on people’s sex lives on her stories.

I’m sorry, I’m no prude but she is a skank! How can she think this is good content?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hope you don't mind me asking but what cleanser do you use? My skin has been awful ever since masks came in and my cleanser doesn't seen to be cutting it anymore
I REALLY love the neals yard frankincense one but there’s different ranges for different skin types so you might find a different one suits, but in general I find everything of theirs great. Their honey and orange scrub is also good. But definitely getting a good cleanser on and giving my face a really good rub with it and then scrub with the flannel. I’ve used loads over the past couple of years and the body shop camomile one is good too, seen others on here recommend Elemis and Estée Lauder too.

Reactions: 2
I REALLY love the neals yard frankincense one but there’s different ranges for different skin types so you might find a different one suits, but in general I find everything of theirs great. Their honey and orange scrub is also good. But definitely getting a good cleanser on and giving my face a really good rub with it and then scrub with the flannel. I’ve used loads over the past couple of years and the body shop camomile one is good too, seen others on here recommend Elemis and Estée Lauder too.
Thank you so much will look into them and give them a try

Reactions: 2
Shes so bleeping rude. Honestly. How tit would you feel if you actually liked rebecca and she couldn't even be arsed answering a simple question?! The question shouldn't even need to be asked. Let's be honest. It should be there in the description. This is her job. Imagine being this tit at your job and 67k flowers see you fail. Every.single.day.

Reactions: 21
She’s so bleeping rude! In her stories she’s there telling people her inbox is always open (LIE) yet somebody asks a genuine question on her post & she just doesn’t answer it, even though she’s literally sat there commenting on people’s sex lives on her stories.

I’m sorry, I’m no prude but she is a skank! How can she think this is good content?
Let's hope none of the poor kids choke whilst their parents are busy snagging ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Her stories are so 😴😴😴 would be funny/juicy if it was a friend telling you but random people who are probably lying or begs sending them to her self is just not funny. I’m bored of hate watching her, god help her genuine followers, no wonder her engagement is crap.

Reactions: 22
The perfect question and chance to flog something and prove herself to AO but no - the woman didn’t tell her she looked gawjus so she’s not arsed to respond! duck me she is useless

And we’re suppose to be jealous of her complexion 🤢👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her reaction to people having sex with their teachers… that’s NOT okay. That’s predatory behaviour. It’s literal paedophilia.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Hope you don't mind me asking but what cleanser do you use? My skin has been awful ever since masks came in and my cleanser doesn't seen to be cutting it anymore
The salicylic acid cleanser by the Inkey List is really good for breakouts & mega cheap!! Just don’t rub it in your eyes 😂

Reactions: 8
Everything about the Q&A is wrong. I’m far from a prude but she’s gone from using her son to advertise a laptop to help with his homework, to scoffing at people admitting to being potentially abused by their teacher. Remember that a child can’t consent so any talk of a sexual encounter between a teacher and pupil is nothing short of someone disclosing abuse.

There’s nothing funny about that at all and the juxtaposition of the stories alongside the advert is wrong on so many levels. Why is Instagram allowing this sort of thing? Normalising abuse as something to laugh at is disgusting and could trigger someone who has endured it themselves.

She has reached a new low and needs to get off social media and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Even the police officer one is predatory. They were a person in a position of power and trust and they abused that. And Becky thinks that's funny. WTF.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.