Rebecca Lamb #82 It can’t have been the Gregg’s it must have been the eggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve & Becky have taken a holiday to the Costa del tattle! Buckle up arseholes your in for one hell of a ride!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she duck started using olaplex, she's heard someone else talking about it, looked it up and decided it will make her look like she's got money. Show me the bottle or it didn't happen
The last 3-4 washes. And she only washes it once a week so that means she's been using it a month. Has it been a month since hair burst dropped her? Don't think so. Liar. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not feel such a twit promoting products like Hair Burst saying how great it Is etc etc and then suddenly never mentioning them again once she’s been dropped? Surely she must feel like a prize tit 🤷‍♀️ She’s not had any Iconic ads recently either has she 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t keep her with her own BS. Time for a social media break beggy and take a long hard look at yourself love. What an absolute car crash. Everyday she’s answering tattle and tripping over herself now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do they always come to visit when I'm not about ffs 😂

Mr muscles pull the other one, absolutely no skinny product is using our Begs as promotion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do they always come to visit when I'm not about ffs 😂

Mr muscles pull the other one, absolutely no skinny product is using our Begs as promotion 😆
She hasn't even got abnormal shakes back for a repeat of their £250 ad 🤣 like duck is anyone gonna pay beggy bogtrotter 5 figures for 132 likes on an ad and 6 comments, 3 of which are her replying to people 🤦🏻‍♀️ get real Mr Muscles!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just still can’t get over the fact that all they did for woody’s birthday was take him for breakfast & then to the farm for maybe an hour & apparently had a takeaway (which probably didn’t even happen). He’s 4! Where’s the party with friends, the weekend full of fun?? I’d bet my bleeping house Beggy’s birthday celebrations lasts longer than a few hours 😡
Didn’t she say that they had planned a visit to the zoo?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say that they had planned a visit to the zoo?
She did, but that hasn’t happened. Poor Woody 😢 I’m so sad for him. The thing is obviously he will appreciate whatever he is given because he’s a sweet little 4 year old who doesn’t notice just yet, but one day he’ll think WTF when he gets an ice cream at billy bobs for his birthday while his selfish parents treat themselves to weekends away & tit loads of gifts.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That haul for woody was shocking. Shorts?? It’s September!! She got next to nothing for him. Also leggings? Nothing majorly against them but you’d see my sons boxer outline in them so they’d look stupid 😂 I think they’re fine for chilling out in but to actually go out in? Personally I wouldn’t because I think the older a boy gets, the weirder they look in leggings. Why doesn’t she actually get him some decent outfits instead of trying to keep him a baby and putting him in leggings and a jumper all the time? I swear that’s her gender disappointment coming out.
Totally agree with you regarding the leggings. I mean they’re cute for a baby but on a 4 year old boy they just look ridiculous. She said she doesn’t like jeans on him unless they’re going out somewhere smart because they’re not comfy - why not get poor Woody some joggers then instead? He’s not a baby anymore! My lo is the same age as Woody and don’t think hes wore leggings since he was about 1!

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with you regarding the leggings. I mean they’re cute for a baby but on a 4 year old boy they just look ridiculous. She said she doesn’t like jeans on him unless they’re going out somewhere smart because they’re not comfy - why not get poor Woody some joggers then instead? He’s not a baby anymore! My lo is the same age as Woody and don’t think hes wore leggings since he was about 1!
Exactly. Next have some lovely tracksuits in for boys. Asda do normal joggers in grey/navy/black for a fiver that you can pair with lots of T-shirt’s. She’s just a cheapskate bleep. I genuinely thought those leggings were from the girls section. Who in their right mind puts a 4 year old boy in BEIGE leggings? Feel sorry for the poor boy I really do! Leggings and his oversized shoes will not be a good look.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to point her in the direction of the Eva Longoria L’Oréal advert where she pretty much spells out hyaluronic acid…😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This photo is knocking me sick. But the only thing she surprises Beaver with is her hat collection. Only reason they have time to shag as much as they say they do, is because they're not as tired as usual parents, cos they're shiteeee at it.
20210911_224504.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Beggy looks like a man in drag in her photos. That stare into the camera, I’m absolutely bleeping mortified for her. Who exactly does she think she is 😐 and as for those questions, off you duck hun, it’s getting pathetic now. It’s so obvious you write most of them. Who in the name of holy good duck is going to tell you that you’re amazing. Like come on seriously, what is amazing about you? You are nothing but a skanky chav trying to be something you’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.