Rebecca Lamb #82 It can’t have been the Gregg’s it must have been the eggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Steph from? I only ask because I don’t live too far from Rebecca and Ashlee and just hope that this Steph doesn’t teach at my child’s school
Near Blackpool I think, not been on here much today, so sorry if this as already been said!

Reactions: 2
So mr muscles and sexy lady have both changed their IG pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk about love ourselves! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The question about secondary school🤣🤣🤣 mentioned on here the other day ......🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few newbies at the party tonight.

Must be boring when you’ve only got chicken dogs to chat to.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aww thanks for replying to my q Becky I’m such a big big fan…. Now which one was the nasty tattle bastard troll in hiding?! I guess you’ll never know 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think MrMuscles and SexyLady are pet names they gave each other? 😂 Oh actually she’s ‘Princess’ isn’t she?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just shows how genuine these insta begs really are, hairburst stop sending her free tit so now she doesn’t recommend it 😂 someone ask why she stopped using hairburst

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just still can’t get over the fact that all they did for woody’s birthday was take him for breakfast & then to the farm for maybe an hour & apparently had a takeaway (which probably didn’t even happen). He’s 4! Where’s the party with friends, the weekend full of fun?? I’d bet my bleeping house Beggy’s birthday celebrations lasts longer than a few hours 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why use a different product when you claim the #AD hairburst stuff is so great
2DF8FE41-D62F-46C7-832A-4E3AA6CDA71C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just still can’t get over the fact that all they did for woody’s birthday was take him for breakfast & then to the farm for maybe an hour & apparently had a takeaway (which probably didn’t even happen). He’s 4! Where’s the party with friends, the weekend full of fun?? I’d bet my bleeping house Beggy’s birthday celebrations lasts longer than a few hours 😡
Definitely will! She’s going away for the night for her birthday… on 5k a month they could have booked to take the boys away somewhere last night or Friday night! Something like Alton Towers - it’s pricey yes but if you’re a boss babe it’s no problem 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she’s waiting for her 5 figure deal to be confirmed 😜😜 pair of selfish fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell how many pictures of herself has she taken exactly?! Posey twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.