Rebecca Lamb #81 bedroom’s rank, Becky thinks she’s Talk To Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful beggy keep them eyes on the road you don't want to have to lie and say Steve was driving when you claim on his insurance 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, the fact she was banging on about filters last night cos of her spotty skin from the lumehhhhh, and is now using a filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't be surprised if she's just driven down "the track" to film this and is gunna turn back round and get steaver to drive her to tesco hahahaha.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up in a ditch because she’s more interested in eye bleeping her filtered face than looking where she’s going 😡 pretty sure she was banging on about catfish last night and low and behold - her grey spotty skin has completely disappeared in her car video!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s a really bad video of her, idk if it’s the filter or just her face but she looks awful

Reactions: 12
View attachment 748103
And we have a driving video!!
The bleeping state of her trying to sing,I’m so embarrassed for her, the smugness is unreal. Not really sure what you have to be smug about babes, your kids are wearing the same clothes for days and your house is a tit tip. If you think you’re the big I am because you’re driving about in a 7 year old car, with hair you could fry an egg on them you need serious help.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe it’s time for a new thread again. These threads are moving faster than the inghams threads!

• Haha
The bleeping state of her trying to sing,I’m so embarrassed for her, the smugness is unreal. Not really sure what you have to be smug about babes, your kids are wearing the same clothes for days and your house is a tit tip. If you think you’re the big I am because you’re driving about in a 7 year old car, with hair you could fry an egg on them you need serious help.
Has she still got a singing highlight on her profile as well?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she look so smug driving her venga bus? & why has she still not washed her hair? It looks wet the scruffy cow.

Thread suggestion... fake chanel earrings, burberry wallet for bag, lumeh leaving her looking like a greaseh hag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she look so smug driving her venga bus? & why has she still not washed her hair? It looks wet the scruffy cow.

Thread suggestion... fake chanel earrings, burberry wallet for bag, lumeh leaving her looking like a greaseh hag.
Venga bus! Brilliant! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My hole turned inside out watching those videos of her desperately trying to remember the lyrics to that song. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her.

Also ‘say my name’ - some dig at tattle because she’s *finally* proven she can drive the car. It’s still a 7 year old banger with the same milage as your vagina Rebecca, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
didn’t even finish the singing videos before I came here 🤣🤣

what the actual duck. Does she think she can sing?!
Also probably illegal to be using your phone like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely she's not stupid enough to post a video of herself filming herself driving, not focusing on thr road on social media where anyone could share...pretty sure that the police wouldn't think that was safe driving😱

Also, where has Steve's instagram gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely she's not stupid enough to post a video of herself filming herself driving, not focusing on thr road on social media where anyone could share...pretty sure that the police wouldn't think that was safe driving😱

Steve's insta is still there

Hells Bells, bet Steaver had to wipe his face after that

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Yep she is, full video of her singing, touching phone whilst drive! Clearly not concentrating on the road 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.