Rebecca Lamb #81 bedroom’s rank, Becky thinks she’s Talk To Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She unfollowed animal planet mag as quickly as she followed them. What does that say? It doesn’t look good that’s for sure!
She does it all the time, she’ll follow them when she’s doing an ad for them and once it’s up she’ll unfollow them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I've been looking on the Burberry website and I can't see to find a purse or bag that looks like beggys 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
During lockdown I was so worried about my kids feet growing and not having the right shoes I bought a foot measurer from Clarks so I could do my two at home - I think it was about a tenner! Pennies to someone with a 5k monthly income 🙄🙄 she wouldn’t even think to do that though, I bet she’s NEVER had them done properly
I was surprised when she got those sandles gifted for woody, they looked tiny, however they did fit him cos he was wearing them in a photo. They looked so small compared to the clodhoppers she usually puts him in which shows she puts him in footwear far too big for him. Imagine how uncomfortable and dangerous that is. Never seen a mum doing that before.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I would be so embarrassed going out in public with my son wearing shoes too big for him and him being dressed like a scruff. I'd rather look like a woman and have my son looking clean and well dressed than the other way around. It's just shocking how she can be happy to go out knowing her kids aren't dressed appropriately

Reactions: 16
Wow. Her kids are in the same bleeping clothes they wore the day before at a stinking farm handling dirty animals. Is she bleeping normal?? She didn’t even bath them after either did she? Probably didn’t take them to wash their hands 🤮🤮🤮🤮

That whole family are gutter rats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why tf does she have to inform us EVERY MONTH that she’s on her period?! I swear she thinks she’s the only woman that gets bloody periods, either that or it’s just another excuse to moan. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also being on your period does not excuse you for being a greasy mess. 🤢
I think at this point, her period is every other week. It's an excuse for the spotty, greasy mess of her face!
Oh, and Beggy, wash your hair you dirty skank! 🤢

Reactions: 13
Random but does anyone remember when Becky used to message Example 🥴 :ROFLMAO: Did she meet him/shag him? Can't remember the full story!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow. Her kids are in the same bleeping clothes they wore the day before at a stinking farm handling dirty animals. Is she bleeping normal?? She didn’t even bath them after either did she? Probably didn’t take them to wash their hands 🤮🤮🤮🤮

That whole family are gutter rats.
It's disgusting. My son has fresh clean clothes on every single day! There's just no excuse for her to not wash their clothes seeing as she is at home all day

Reactions: 13
Random but does anyone remember when Becky used to message Example 🥴 :ROFLMAO: Did she meet him/shag him? Can't remember the full story!
I do! She seemed like a right little groupie 😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️ come on bogtrotter next "let's catch up" did you stalk example and shag him....

I hope not as I'm sure at that point he had married that beautiful Australian girl! Not that that stops Dingle....

Reactions: 9
Of course she got the new camera from very, so she can pay if off monthly. They haven't got 2 pennies to rub together.

Also about 28697 stories for her to literally say "we've got a Cockerel" jesus christ she's insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I do! She seemed like a right little groupie 😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️ come on bogtrotter next "let's catch up" did you stalk example and shag him....

I hope not as I'm sure at that point he had married that beautiful Australian girl! Not that that stops Dingle....
He definitely wasn't married back then, he got married in 2013, Bogtrotter would have been 17/18 at the time so this would have been about 10 years ago, obviously before Steve! He used to message loads of girls, if she did shag him, she would be one of MANY!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to check for differences and woody has different socks on so definitely not filmed yesterday. Dirty stinking trallop she has a cheek to post about her kids growing up and how sad it makes her, who’s she trying to kid she couldn’t give a tit, if she did she’d put them first and dress them in clean clothes 😡
Rebecca is a social media mum, basically only interested if it's contents for social media, otherwise the kids are invisible to her. It's awful that they are only of interest if it's for show

Reactions: 10
Mind the exhaust doesn’t fall off that old RR, Beggy. And for the love of god have a bleeping shower you dirty, greasy skank!!! Mind you, that shoddy excuse of a shower screen doesn’t reach all the way across, does it?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.