Rebecca Lamb #81 bedroom’s rank, Becky thinks she’s Talk To Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! I look like a complete woman most of the time now. My clothes have holes in some of them (especially the sleeves as I put my hands up them and fiddle around when I'm anxious)
But my daughter always looks clean and tidy and has the best clothes. We usually buy her second hand or get given hand me downs but they're good brands like mayoral and hatleys coats/snowsuits. Beggy cares more about herself and its so sad
Yes but in Beckys world she comes first remember, because if she’s happy her family will be too ✨✌🏼

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! I look like a complete woman most of the time now. My clothes have holes in some of them (especially the sleeves as I put my hands up them and fiddle around when I'm anxious)
But my daughter always looks clean and tidy and has the best clothes. We usually buy her second hand or get given hand me downs but they're good brands like mayoral and hatleys coats/snowsuits. Beggy cares more about herself and its so sad
There is absolutely nothing wrong with second hand either my son has plenty of second hand clothes that are decent she just doesn't care about them at all, it's always me me me with beggy and she'll never change. Poor boys!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 748103
And we have a driving video!!
Gobsmacked. That is one of the most embarrassing and pointless things I’ve ever watched 😂😂 it literally serves no purpose but to prove that she drives the RR. It’s dangerous too. Why?! Imagine:

“Errrrmm yes officer, *sniff* ah wuh jus singin along with ma ayes clorsed *sniff* n then ah loohked back in tuh thu camruh tuh give it a gud shot of how much of an ahyse tamm ah wuz avin and suh thats whay ah dint see the oncumin cahhhhhh....” *sniff*

I hope that wasn’t as painful to read as it was to write.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.