Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always getting things wrong with poor Alfie at school! She dressed him in a costume a few weeks ago and he wasn’t meant to wear it and yesterday she sent him in pe uniform!

It’s not rocket science, buy a calendar like every other mother and write stuff down on the correct dates! Maybe if she engaged in other parents at the school gates instead of standing there feeling better than them all she might have a few parents to message and clarify events like this!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Everything looked awful on her what she got from primark as they all just looked tight on her.

That shirt she got Steve as well 🤢 looks like it was made for someone selling candy floss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the barrels being scraped here on things to judge her for. Not always her biggest fan but on some occasions i would buy ready sliced veg as id rather spend time with my children in the garden playing ,than peeling veg. Do you make your baked beans from scratch? Mayonaise from scratch? Do you never buy a sandwhich from the shop for convenience?
Would love to see everyone elses fridge/cupboards. Theres a lot of tit she gets i wouldnt feed my kids but her kids are fed at the end of the day.
Slice the veg whilst in the garden watching and interacting verbally with the kids? Unless you're feeding the 5,000, it will take 5 minutes. It's not hard! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always getting things wrong with poor Alfie at school! She dressed him in a costume a few weeks ago and he wasn’t meant to wear it and yesterday she sent him in pe uniform!

It’s not rocket science, buy a calendar like every other mother and write stuff down on the correct dates! Maybe if she engaged in other parents at the school gates instead of standing there feeling better than them all she might have a few parents to message and clarify events like this!!!
I think this too but I haven't commented as my son starts school in September and I could still be THAT mum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this too but I haven't commented as my son starts school in September and I could still be THAT mum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol it’s fine with one....bloody hard with more than one!

Just this week I have to remember, to send one child in summer clothes with swimwear and a towel, the other with their forest school stuff, take recycling in for junk modelling, disco ticket for one, tombola prizes, teachers gifts....you don’t get used to it at all, but I always remember if I’ve written it down x

Reactions: 8
Slice the veg whilst in the garden watching and interacting verbally with the kids? Unless you're feeding the 5,000, it will take 5 minutes. It's not hard! 😂
So when your kids are in a paddling pool youd be peeling veg? Um okay. As i quoted i only buy it every now and again. And i work full time. The other person who responded to my post made some good comments about rebecca.being lazy. Its a discussion. No need to be a smart arse. Ill just take my bag of maris pipers to the park next time and peel them there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And there we have it... Rebeccas definition of a busy day! Uploading a youtube video! Id love to throw her in a A&E ward on a Friday night just to show her the definition of busy.
And an extremely busy and under staffed pharmacy where I work!
The day flies and you never clock watch but my god it’s tough and stressful!

Reactions: 3
I think the barrels being scraped here on things to judge her for. Not always her biggest fan but on some occasions i would buy ready sliced veg as id rather spend time with my children in the garden playing ,than peeling veg. Do you make your baked beans from scratch? Mayonaise from scratch? Do you never buy a sandwhich from the shop for convenience?
Would love to see everyone elses fridge/cupboards. Theres a lot of tit she gets i wouldnt feed my kids but her kids are fed at the end of the day.
Oh come on! The ten seconds it takes to grate cheese or open a can of tuna and mix it with a blob of mayo is hardly the same as baking bread or making your own baked beans. If she continually posts about her shopping, meal plans and cooking and has a print in the kitchen about eating real food, I think it is perfectly reasonable to criticise. She is bone idle and so is 2ss. I have never bought ready made sandwich fillings or ready grated cheese, the fewer additives in my kids diet the better. I’m guessing also that a lot of her audience are young mums on a strict budget, it would be good to highlight how much more cost effective it is to make a few simple changes to food prep. Just think she would have even more money to spend in Primark!

So when your kids are in a paddling pool youd be peeling veg? Um okay. As i quoted i only buy it every now and again. And i work full time. The other person who responded to my post made some good comments about rebecca.being lazy. Its a discussion. No need to be a smart arse. Ill just take my bag of maris pipers to the park next time and peel them there.
But Reb wouldn’t be paying the kids her full attention anyway if she was out in the garden with them, she would be on her phone. Just a couple of days ago she posted on her stories film of Woody standing and jiggling around on the kitchen table while she was stood at the opposite end of the kitchen filming him. No way would she have got to him in time if he had slipped. She is lazy and inattentive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Never mind her needing her teeth fixed (genuinely don’t think she does) she needs her eyes testing again, yet again little woodys clothes look ridiculous together 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I found it ridiculous that time she bought a tin of sliced apples to make apple crumble, surely u can’t justify that?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s only looking at wedding venues for potential YouTube content and to keep her followers interested, like all the other fake shite she does 😴
I thought this too, only a few months ago they weren’t bothered it’s just cause people kept asking about it.

We priced up a wedding at one of these big venues and it came in at £15k minimum and that was scrimping on stuff, so we went abroad instead. Where the hell they going to get that money when neither have a job and a £400k house / mortgage I do wonder!

Reactions: 8
I thought this too, only a few months ago they weren’t bothered it’s just cause people kept asking about it.

We priced up a wedding at one of these big venues and it came in at £15k minimum and that was scrimping on stuff, so we went abroad instead. Where the hell they going to get that money when neither have a job and a £400k house / mortgage I do wonder!
I don’t no why she doesn’t just say, we thinking of the year after so we can save!! All this well so it’s not rushed is bullshit!

Reactions: 5
Just having a YouTube day while feeding the baby and cleaning the house.

Just watched the gym clothes try on haul.

I can honestly say I’ve never seen a camel toe like it. Jesus!!!! Does she not realise or does she not care??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just having a YouTube day while feeding the baby and cleaning the house.

Just watched the gym clothes try on haul.

I can honestly say I’ve never seen a camel toe like it. Jesus!!!! Does she not realise or does she not care??
That's whole point of her videos tbh.

Just look at view count on her pregnancy night time routine 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Never mind her needing her teeth fixed (genuinely don’t think she does) she needs her eyes testing again, yet again little woodys clothes look ridiculous together 🙄
I swear she dresses that child in the dark. Talk about mismatched

Reactions: 7
It was the only thing that actually fit properly. The size 10 swimsuit was literally cutting into her and the size 12s just looked too small. Not sure who she’s trying to kid... nobody would be arsed if she was a 14!
2ss *would* be arsed if she was a size 14. Him being the catch he is, in his sparkly rockstar belt and gormless expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.