Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another clothing haul , ( thought you were recycling old clothes ? ) . What a total dimwit. She changes her mind so much with things its unbelievable. Dairy free , cheese and yogurts , recycle clothes , shopping haul, eat fresh food , pizzas and wraps... how f***ing dumb can you get ? Worse than that who are all these arselickers that praise her for making a manky ham wrap/sandwich pile of tit...mmmmm maybe thats why she's so busy , all her false accounts praising herself. She is sooooooo in love with herself its beyond normality, she's the only person i have ever known wear a mirror out. But which rebecca is it she loves , the non existant online celeb she believes to be or the thick as tit idiot that repeats everything every week . All that time to spare working whenever you please surrounded by "gods country" and you do jack tit with any of it, except make firewood out of trees.. uf you love the dales so much show it. I see more of the dales on tv's weather pictures. You do nothing with the fantastic canvas you have around you because your TOO CHUFFIN LAZY...Thats why you never have any decent content just repetative crap . So here's your challenge to prove yourself. Show what you love soooooo much about the dales.
Notice how she’s put a story up showing the scenery around her house😂...hmmm! I know why she’s so busy!! She’s sat refreshing this thread every 5 minutes..

Reactions: 2
She needs to realise shes a size 14. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but shes in such denial. The size 14 looked lovely on her that denim skirt was to small. Shes a size 14 so she should listen to her own advice about body confidence and own it 😐

Reactions: 18
'usualeh ah goooo tuh primark evereh munth buht av not been for abouttttt 3 munths nowhhhh'
HUN, theres another primark haul try on from a month ago on your youtube account. 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'usualeh ah goooo tuh primark evereh munth buht av not been for abouttttt 3 munths nowhhhh'
HUN, theres another primark haul try on from a month ago on your youtube account. 🤭🤭
There’s one from a month ago and one from 2 months ago where she ‘spent £100!!’...
But no she hasn’t been for 3 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have NEVER seen someone spend so much money on themselves and so little on their children. Why does she even need all these new clothes? She doesnt have a life. The only thing she gets dressed up for is a bleeping aldi food shop and im sure Janice couldnt care less what your wearing whilst looking at you at the checkout. Mr sausage has trapped her in that dungeon so she doesnt go anywhere!! Jesus christ, her whole mindset of being a mother repulses me. Absolute cretin

I find it odd that shes wearing a bra at the start, then she tries the denim skirt and takes her bra off to show her nips off OBVVVV and then puts in back on again. What is the POINT 😂

Says she feels more comfortable in swimsuits, thats not what your instagram feed said back on your last holiday hun 🤣 mrs walking around a family hotel holding your kids hands with a thong on 😂 bleeping hell this video must be having me on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m surprised she didn’t just delete these comments, how embarrassing that she is claiming she didn’t copy Lucy with the dress 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

She actually buys a load of tit from primark, that black bag which she says thinks ‘super super expensive’ screams primark, and when is she really gonna use it? On her yearly nights out that last 3 hours 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she didn’t just delete these comments, how embarrassing that she is claiming she didn’t copy Lucy with the dress 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

She actually buys a load of tit from primark, that black bag which she says thinks ‘super super expensive’ screams primark, and when is she really gonna use it? On her yearly nights out that last 3 hours 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
And there we have it... Rebeccas definition of a busy day! Uploading a youtube video! Id love to throw her in a A&E ward on a Friday night just to show her the definition of busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done Rebecca for answering people instead of just deleting the comments, people will actually have more respect for you for engaging with them.

I would never go to primark on a weekend if I had the opportunity to go during the week, the last thing I'd want to do is drag my kids around the shops, it would be so stressful I wouldn't be able to look properly and end up leaving with nothing! I do have to say though primarks sizing is stupid, I tried on 3 different pairs of jeans in the same size and one was massive, one wouldn't go over my bum and the other fit fine. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Well done Rebecca for answering people instead of just deleting the comments, people will actually have more respect for you for engaging with them.

I would never go to primark on a weekend if I had the opportunity to go during the week, the last thing I'd want to do is drag my kids around the shops, it would be so stressful I wouldn't be able to look properly and end up leaving with nothing! I do have to say though primarks sizing is stupid, I tried on 3 different pairs of jeans in the same size and one was massive, one wouldn't go over my bum and the other fit fine. 🤷‍♀️
Yes the sizing is bad, but she could so use it to her advantage on the 'body positivity' topic by saying that despite the clothes coming up small, or inconsistent sizing, her mindset isn't influenced by the number... it's how she feels in herself bla bla bla
Instead she comes across like she is ashamed which will get the backs up of many of her followers!

Reactions: 3
She sounded so disgusted that the white lace top was a size 14 and low and behold it fits her perfectly 😂
It was the only thing that actually fit properly. The size 10 swimsuit was literally cutting into her and the size 12s just looked too small. Not sure who she’s trying to kid... nobody would be arsed if she was a 14!

And there we have it... Rebeccas definition of a busy day! Uploading a youtube video! Id love to throw her in a A&E ward on a Friday night just to show her the definition of busy.
She’ll be in a&Zoe with a splinter soon...adding to the chaos 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
It was the only thing that actually fit properly. The size 10 swimsuit was literally cutting into her and the size 12s just looked too small. Not sure who she’s trying to kid... nobody would be arsed if she was a 14!
Exactly, she tries to squeeze into things, I hate it when everything is too short for her body and she's flashing all day! She has a nice figure.I thought the concept of sizes was a load of crap nowadays and everyone knows a 14 in one shop would equate to an 8 in another etc? Being very obviously being disgusted she's alienating a large majority of her followers, like there's something wrong with it.

Reactions: 5
And grate her own cheese....
I think the barrels being scraped here on things to judge her for. Not always her biggest fan but on some occasions i would buy ready sliced veg as id rather spend time with my children in the garden playing ,than peeling veg. Do you make your baked beans from scratch? Mayonaise from scratch? Do you never buy a sandwhich from the shop for convenience?
Would love to see everyone elses fridge/cupboards. Theres a lot of tit she gets i wouldnt feed my kids but her kids are fed at the end of the day.

Reactions: 14
I feel like she’s only looking at wedding venues for potential YouTube content and to keep her followers interested, like all the other fake shite she does 😴

Reactions: 11
Her taste in clothes is awful. None of what she bought was nice.
The white tops don’t fit her properly or flatter her figure - she needs something longer. The swimsuit is definitely too small! The denim skirt was just awful - not right for her body shape. The pink dress was just a bit boring.

As for her saying £10 for 3 bras is expensive- get a life! If your spending £4 on a thong!

I actually think she could do with investing money in a few decent, supportive, properly sized bras. Ones that will cost £40 each, not £10 for 3!!!! Especially if she hardly ever buys underwear- invest in a few decent ones for the love of god!

I think the barrels being scraped here on things to judge her for. Not always her biggest fan but on some occasions i would buy ready sliced veg as id rather spend time with my children in the garden playing ,than peeling veg. Do you make your baked beans from scratch? Mayonaise from scratch? Do you never buy a sandwhich from the shop for convenience?
Would love to see everyone elses fridge/cupboards. Theres a lot of tit she gets i wouldnt feed my kids but her kids are fed at the end of the day.
The point is she does nothing else and it's just another example of her laziness. I occasionally buy grated cheese if i have to but actually think it's minging so tend to grate my own. Of course, not everyone has time to make everything from scratch all the time but she makes no effort to make anything ever and she doesn't seem to do a lot else, does she?! I mean what exactly does she do all day? It's not difficult to chuck your own tuna or egg mayo together or grate your own cheese occasionally, yes it isn't the end of the world that she doesn't but she's just downright lazy.

Couldn’t help but snigger when she was so visibly horrified she’d picked up a 14 and then went “oh actually, I did that on purpose because it was all they had. It’ll be really oversized”...... Fit her perfectly. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.