Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
I honestly think they don’t have the money to do anything.

That’s why they’ve only just starting painting, why they only have one car now, why they stay at home every weekend unless they are gifted something.

They want to come across well off and everything but I honestly think they are skint.

(We are completely and utterly skint, we don’t go anywhere that costs money, unless we’ve saved for a bit, but we do have a NT pass and use it a lot, my kids haven’t missed out on anything just because we can’t afford it, it’s not an excuse to do absolutely nothing!)

Reactions: 27

virgofalls

VIP Member
She goes to the doctors for anything. Surely she could have tried an over the counter anti-histamine first. I mean, common sense would tell you that that’s probably all that’s required and maybe some soothing cream - again available at a pharmacy.

Remember when she went to see her GP to get a plaster put on her burn.

Anytime the boys have so much as a sniffle she’s getting them an appointment.

She’s such a drain on the NHS.

Reactions: 26

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
So it seems the ‘big project’ she was working so ‘hard’ for was an advert for fish croquettes??? Riveting!

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Rebecca is pathetic, all she does is copy what all the other channel mum dummies have/do. Nothing about her is real at all, and that steve is a complete creep hate the he acts/behaviours. He cheats on her all the time, but she happy to be sat in that disgusting house trying to make everyone believe she loves. Steve got her out there, so none of his little side girls would be able to find her and tell her the truth about what he is like!!
Find it hard to believe Steve cheats. Can’t imagine there’s a queue of girls wanting to sleep with him.

• Haha

Zh90

Yesss my Monday has been made! A Aldi haul!!!! Cheers Ellehhhh!

“I got this enchilada kit cos we’re gonna have enchiladas one night”
Eurgh fucking obviously you absolute drip

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
I am absolutely disgusted with her for allowing, no not allowing , ENCOURAGING woody to sit on Oscars back. You can clearly hear her saying "go on then, sit on him". Dogs are not toys and eventually they will snap if a child is crawling all over them let alone sitting on them. Staffies are gorgeous dogs, I have a rescue staffie and he is the softest dog I've ever owned. But there is no way I'd let my nephew's torment him like that. Dogs can snap in a moment and sadly it's always deemed to be the dogs fault and they get put to sleep. Woody is in so much danger you stupid stupid little girl Rebecca. You let him walk all over your table with no care that if he falls it will be onto a hard tiled floor. You put him in direct danger of being bitten by your dog. You disgust me beyond belief. I'm fucking fuming.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else just think this girl is completely fake and copying everything else she sees other influencers doing?!
She seems a dumb as a box of rocks.
Nothing likeable or relatable about her - just another boring young woman with no imagination who’s desperately trying to be famous without having to do anything.
Everything that comes out of her mouth seems like it’s a lie or just her regurgitating the same boring shit everyone else has already come out with years ago. 🤷🏼‍♀️💤

• Haha
  • Heart

francisjmeader

I will pay good money for those who are going today to ask her for a picture, and then proceed to hand her the camera for her to take a picture of your family. 😭😭😂😂

EDIT: I don’t know why I said camera like we carry cameras around with us in 2019

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
LJC is a digital creater therefore Rebecca must be a digital creator aswell. Only thing Rebecca is creating is content for babestation. Well done babestation becks x

• Haha
  • Wow
Has she seriously got a 2 year old in a baby grow?! Whilst out aswel!? WTAF 😂😂😂 she is the most lazy self centred mother I have ever come across

• Heart
  • Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Before she deletes it, just go and watch the latest stories of her allowing and encouraging her toddler to bounce up and down on the dogs back.

Then read this from a dogs charity:

Dogs do not enjoy bouncing weight on their backs and even if they “tolerate” it one time this definitely does not mean they will continue to do so. The likelihood actually is that they will begin to dread and anticipate small children as painful and intrusive. This can be a huge problem for the next child the dog encounters. We must create mutually comfortable interactions when it comes to encounters with young children and dogs. Not all kids want to touch dogs and not all dogs want to be touched. No dog enjoys being sat on.

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She needs to get real. She’s not a skinny little size 6 model. She’s got to start dressing to flatter her body. And she seriously needs to wear a bra. Not a good look!!!!!!

nobrains

She sounded so disgusted that the white lace top was a size 14 and low and behold it fits her perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Starting to think she has an alcohol problem. If you’ve had a bad day and want/need wine that’s not normal
Frankly, if I had that goon of a boyfriend near me - pawing at me - I’d be fucking drinking as much as I could. He makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24