Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Braces out again this morning, what a waste of the dentists time.
So in her Aldi stories she says Steve is going to paint the bathroom this afternoon and cut the grass. Why start yet another room before finishing Alfeh and Woodeh’s room? The boys room could have easily been done in one day, two at most if they had got in with it but it must have been about a month now and still not finished. They could have made decent content of it too instead of showing bits and bobs like this.
She has taken the laptop so she can work after doing the food shop then fetch Alfeh from school before heading home. So presumably the shopping will sit in the boot of the car for 2-3 hours or more? Chilled and frozen stuff will be great after that, salmonella city 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
'usualeh ah goooo tuh primark evereh munth buht av not been for abouttttt 3 munths nowhhhh'
HUN, theres another primark haul try on from a month ago on your youtube account. 🤭🤭

• Haha

123SB

'usualeh ah goooo tuh primark evereh munth buht av not been for abouttttt 3 munths nowhhhh'
HUN, theres another primark haul try on from a month ago on your youtube account. 🤭🤭
There’s one from a month ago and one from 2 months ago where she ‘spent £100!!’...
But no she hasn’t been for 3 months 😂

• Haha
You think he will wear his “rockstar” studded belt for the wedding..?!
For sure. Under his three piece shiny grey, too tight suit. A white shirt with pearl buttons and a pink tie..no, make that a pink cravat with a pearl tie pin. Black pointy shoes.. A top hat of course! And his matching gormless expression.
Can’t bloody wait 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Ok, so Steve is a total wally isn't he, let's be honest. But credit where it's due, he does more with those boys than Reb does. He puts more effort into cooking than Reb does. He does more DIY and housework than Reb does. What exactly does Reb do all day???? I think if Reb sacked off Youtube and Insta (I'm praying) and went and got herself a proper job, and Steve stayed at home, they would be a lot happier.

lilblinder

I've just read through the comments on that mum guilt post and I seriously can't not laugh at her responses,
I said on here a few weeks ago I don't envy the family/mummy vlogers one bit because how can you find any peace in your own home when your job is selling your private family life.
She's now admitting in the comments she can't switch off, the time spent with her family is revolving around work and work is revolving around her family the lines blurred now and the guilts setting in, well you know what Rebecca you made your bed now you've lying in it love .

Littlemissjade

Me and Alfie are spending the day together today.. thought we could have some fun.. so we’re going to the dentist and doctors and maybe the park if it stops raining!! What a wild fun day hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’m late to the party but I honestly have lost any ounce of respect I had left for her. Mum guilt? She wouldn’t know Mum guilt if it came up and slapped her in the face. My daughter is 14 weeks old and I work 9 hours 3 days a week. I feel guilty that I’m missing out on so much of her, just to go and earn money. But without that I wouldn’t be able to feed, clothe her, take her on days out (yes Rebecca the common peasants amongst us must pay) but I also feel incredibly lucky that we are in a position where 3 days a week gives us that extra money we need to be able to have fun rather than just survive. There are Mothers out there who have it a lot harder than what I do. The only thing Elleh is guilty of is sitting at home all day STILL not doing enough with her kids.

• Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
I just find it odd how they decided to TRY for a baby when she was only 19 years old.

Don’t get me wrong - there’s nothing wrong with being a 19 year old mum. (My Mum was 18 when she had my sister, my sister was then 17 when she had my niece).

But, it’s the PLANNED part I struggle to understand.

Didn’t she have other goals at that age?
Didn’t she want to live carefree with her friends for a while?
Did she not want to travel?
Did she not want to study?
Have a career?

I know these are all things you can do after you have children but almost all 19 year olds would focus on those types of goals before deciding to become a Mum??

• Heart

Chavlove

He’s almost 2, of al the clothes in Morrisons, she picks a baby grow? He’s clearly not getting a chance to walk whilst there out today then either is he? From the dungeon to the car, spew on himself, get changed back in to o his pyjamas, back in the smelly car, plonked in a buggy, back in the car, back to the dungeon. What a life this wee man lives 😔

• Sad

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My kids were out of babygros for daytime wear once they reached 6-12 months. They are pyjamas! Why not buy the poor kid a pair of shorts and a tee shirt? I also used to take a change of clothes most places if I knew I was going to be out for a few hours just in case of accidents.

reader87123

VIP Member
Not been to Primark in 3 months? Last haul was like 6 weeks ago. I swear these YouTubers forget that they actually video their whole fucking life and upload it online. 🤦🏻‍♀️

P.S. £10 for 3 bras is not expensive.

• Haha

Cookiesncream

My son is 2. And I do loads with him. You'd think with her having Alfie the list is endless of things they could do.
Softplay, swimming, picnic in the park, feed the ducks, a theme park Maybe, train/boat ride, visit a castle, or even with this nice weather buy A swimming pool. I'm sure the boys would love that.
Yes! I’ve never understood why they don’t fully utilise their garden - so many people would love a garden that size... she claims it’s for the kids but what do the kids have? The smallest size possible trampoline and a slide. Get them some outdoor play equipment! A lovely paddling pool for the summer, a swing set, a water table, sand pit, space hoppers, some football goal post... instead of spending £100 every couple of weeks on tacky ill-fitting clothes for yourself Rebecca, spend a load of money on turning that garden into a lovely play zone for the kids. At least little Woody would actually have something to do all day when he’s stuck at home.

• Heart

Zh90

Reb, as we all know you read here

GET YOUR CHILD OFF THE TABLE BEFORE HE CRACKS HIS HEAD OPEN, please.

Daft cow.

Also, bet the only place she took woody today was Tesco.

Reactions: 19

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
They have no compassion for that little boy.

Also he's almost two and wearing baby pj's out again.

Shes a joke. Also the wedding Q&A? Literally just doing it for content. It's obvious.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Anyone else just think this girl is completely fake and copying everything else she sees other influencers doing?!
She seems a dumb as a box of rocks.
Nothing likeable or relatable about her - just another boring young woman with no imagination who’s desperately trying to be famous without having to do anything.
Everything that comes out of her mouth seems like it’s a lie or just her regurgitating the same boring shit everyone else has already come out with years ago. 🤷🏼‍♀️💤
I don’t follow Lucy Jessica Carter but seen her mentioned a few times so went to have a look and saw she has a ‘beauty/office room’ ooooooh just like the one Rebecca wants 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is literally just a primark copy of everyone else

Last edited: