Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread- wedding fever is amok, less spam tatti cheese if she wants to get in her frock.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Woodeh in the pyjama top again. Rebecca you’ve shown us his wardrobe put him in something else for god sake poor boy.

Reactions: 10
Every heard of a bib though Rebecca. 🤣🤣 Maybe roll his too long sleeves up and it’ll save him getting food all over them. Why does she let him get so scruffy. He’s such a gorgeous little thing and she just doesn’t seem to care if he’s smart or not

Reactions: 12
Call me sceptical but I don't think that pic of Woody is from today. He was with Steve while he was painting in the bathroom (in different clothes) while Ellie took Alf to school and went to Home Bargains then he was with her for a hot choc? So she would drive all the way home to get him to take him into Skipton? Hmmmm 🤔 think she's saw here that we've said he never gets taken out and just popped that pic up! Which is even worse. Not sure why she doesn't just pack a picnic and after dropping Alfie at school take woody to a big park to play and explore then have lunch etc. Still loads of time in the evening for her "busy" schedule 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
LJC is a digital creater therefore Rebecca must be a digital creator aswell. Only thing Rebecca is creating is content for babestation. Well done babestation becks x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Call me sceptical but I don't think that pic of Woody is from today. He was with Steve while he was painting in the bathroom (in different clothes) while Ellie took Alf to school and went to Home Bargains then he was with her for a hot choc? So she would drive all the way home to get him to take him into Skipton? Hmmmm 🤔 think she's saw here that we've said he never gets taken out and just popped that pic up! Which is even worse. Not sure why she doesn't just pack a picnic and after dropping Alfie at school take woody to a big park to play and explore then have lunch etc. Still loads of time in the evening for her "busy" schedule 🙄
Totally agree! Woody's hair in the pic with Steve is def shorter than the cafe one!! Omg is this actually a thing? Pretending to take your kids somewhere instead of actually doing it!! 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally agree! Woody's hair in the pic with Steve is def shorter than the cafe one!! Omg is this actually a thing? Pretending to take your kids somewhere instead of actually doing it!! 🙈
Just noticed the hair, it was definitely before the day he was sick then forced to sit and have his hair cut...so lies about going to toddlers then pretends she's out with him today. I think he's only been out once this week 😭 even when it's pouring with rain my little boy gets wrapped up and waterproofs on and we go a big hunt for puddles. He needs more interaction and more stimulation outside the house!

Reactions: 9
You could still have a fancy ish instagram worthy wedding on a budget.

Seeing as they love tenerife so much they could book this woman for 320 euros https://weddingcelebranttenerife.webs.com/weddingceremonies.htm

Section off an area of a nice hotel with a floral arch, have not many guests seeing as they don't seem to have much contact with family or many friends, then literally just pay to feed the guests and get a singer to entertain them!

They could get married as the sun sets on the beach and have just one reception rather than the wedding breakfast as well as the evening party they'd have to have here

All in I reckon you could do this for less than 4k if the guests paid for their own flights/hotels then they could both get married and 'renovate their forever home in the dales' 😂

Although the sensible option inevitably that wouldn't be big and over the top enough for Elleh and 2ss 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If they make it to the vows and that’s a IF, She will be pregnant within weeks. Then a 20 weeks we will have a massive tacky gender reveal. Think a boomerang of confetti cannon with an orange filter. She will be hoping for a pink one to shower in pink tacky shite.
As child gets older we will be discussing age a appropriate clothing, I fear it won’t be baby grows on a little girl.

New thread-
#9 eBay dress for Babe station Bex, hanging spam for the wedding breakfast scram

Reactions: 13
Omg thanks Elleh for showing us how to chuck some tomato and cheese on a tortilla wrap. Why doesn’t she make fresh dough so the boys can have fun rolling it etc? More laziness

I think a wedding at home would have been amazing, they could have done the official bit with a very few close family and friends and invite some more for speeches/garden fete type thing, that would have been really instagramable! Use local businesses, fairy lights everywhere, bbq-cos let’s face it, they ain’t foodies! Think father of the bride, American back yard wedding!

Well I for one cannot wait to see all the super super fun activities she has planned with the boys over the summer holidays 🙄
Although, what could be possible more fun than sitting in a dungeon?

Reactions: 6
Well I for one cannot wait to see all the super super fun activities she has planned with the boys over the summer holidays 🙄
Although, what could be possible more fun than sitting in a dungeon?
The boys can have some activity at home - Counting the number of food shop/ clothes haul vids are done in a week, how many photos mummy takes of herself each day.....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.