Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Her post makes her sound so simple. “My favourite part was the bulls cos I love bulls, they’re my favourite animal”. Honestly. She sounds like a 6 year old being asked to write about their school trip or what they did on their summer holidays.

I bet there was so much more to that show than she’s shared. I bet it was educational, I bet their was a lot of really interesting information available about the area, agriculture, the environment etc. But nope she only cares about the fast food and seeing a couple of farm animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
'They are currentleh on offuh for £1.50 in asda soooooo make sure you head down tbere and get some!!'
HUN... You dont even shop in asda to buy them 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
I can just imagine her vows with ' i want to couple up with this person because, he is amazing and has given us so much, hes given us a roof over our heads even after i trapped him with my favourite son alfeh. He makes the most vile spam shit cheese. He does everything around the house because im such a lazy little moo, he takes the boys out so i can flash my flaps for pervy pete from poland, and yeah. Therefore the person i want to couple up with is .... My two sausage steve hehe '
Vom

• Haha
  • Heart

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Rebecca is your classic high school mean girl isn’t it? She’s not very bright, she didn’t do well in school and she was more interested in her hair and makeup as a teenager. She didn’t realise that in the real world that won’t get her far. So she left school with nothing, never worked a real job and relied on helping out with her dads work because she doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together and fend for herself. Then she met Steve, saw her meal ticket as an older man with a house already and bam she’s pregnant. Her YT is going stale because, as we are well aware she isn’t savvy, she’s never had a real working environment and doesn’t have a clue how business works. The girl can’t even cook a bolognaise for god sake, so she gets her tits and flaps out instead for her thumbnails in a way to attract the pervs. I give it a year before she’s done and dusted with. It’s no wonder she has no pals because if I saw that at the school gates and then her videos, I would disassociate ASAP. She can’t even edit her pictures properly without making them all orange. Rebecca is a coaster, jack of all traders and your general basic bitch.

• Heart

EnolaGay

The begging for wedding freebies proves just how much they love and care about each other , if they were in love and wanted to get married then money would be irrelevant , they would have been married already...only gonna get married if its for free just shows how shallow these 2 dummies are...theres no way anybody with morals would get married on the proviso it was free...oh and when i set the challenge to show what you LOVE so much about the dales , a few pics from your window PROVES how much of a lazy shit you are..can see the wedding banquet now , all free of course...
Starter - Manky Ham wraps or vegetarian ham sandwiches
Main - Chicken cos everyone likes chicken so we having chicken , with 2 pieces of sweetcorn , unroasted potatos , rice and pizza
Dessert - AD # genuine Aunt Bessies jam roly poly kindly gifted cos we tight fuckers.

Pay for your wedding out of Alllll that you earn or what 2ss raped from his dad. Why ask followers ? Its about the 2 of you and what YOU want . Then again its about you 2 scrounging what you can...so transparent and so thick that you cant see anybody with an IQ above yours, ( 7 ) wouldnt spot what your up to. Heres another idea, both of you stay at school with Alfie , you might learn something .

• Haha
  • Heart

Nikki1981

Call me sceptical but I don't think that pic of Woody is from today. He was with Steve while he was painting in the bathroom (in different clothes) while Ellie took Alf to school and went to Home Bargains then he was with her for a hot choc? So she would drive all the way home to get him to take him into Skipton? Hmmmm 🤔 think she's saw here that we've said he never gets taken out and just popped that pic up! Which is even worse. Not sure why she doesn't just pack a picnic and after dropping Alfie at school take woody to a big park to play and explore then have lunch etc. Still loads of time in the evening for her "busy" schedule 🙄
Totally agree! Woody's hair in the pic with Steve is def shorter than the cafe one!! Omg is this actually a thing? Pretending to take your kids somewhere instead of actually doing it!! 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
The wedding chat is going to drain us all.
It’s two years away and it’s already getting on my nerves.

Rebecca Lamb - first person ever to get married in the history of the world.

• Haha

WillowM

I just tried to copy every word from her “what I ate “ video - where she described two punnets of strawberries . It actually sounds quite ridiculous and very repetitive “ We just came back home and I picked these fresh strawberries while we were there , they were freshly picked today so I got some strawberries cuz boys like them and I love strawberries sooo these are super super like fresh like ready to eat like right now they are just fresh strawberries they are really juicy as well “

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
We might have a ‘Mini Moon’ cause that’s what everyone seems to do these days...... YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A SHEEP 🤦🏻‍♀️
THIS.

Everything she does is because:

“it seems to be in at the moment”
“I’ve seen this a lot on Instagram”
“the love island girls drink this tea so I thought I would try”
“I’ve seen people have those doughnut walls on Instagram and Pinterest”
“Everyone seems to be doing this”

She does not know her own mind.

• Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
Look at the dress Lucy has on in the Thomas land post. It’s the EXACT same one Reb bought from top shop yesterday 😂View attachment 28290
OMG. It’s the way she was all “so I don’t ever buy from topshop because it’s overpriced but I saw this in store and couldn’t resist because I think the print is just super super gorgeous”. Why not just say she saw it on LJC and liked it? Why has she got to make a big story up about how it just caught her eye etc? Why was she even in topshop if she doesn’t buy from there? 🙄 Saddo.

She’ll have the dress on today to sit in the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

BrooklynNights

I’m sorry but if on a Sunday evening all your looking forward to is food shopping, you need to take a step back and think to yourself.... what am I doing with my life? Could there be more to life than my Aldi shop? Get a real job, make some friends, send the little one to nursery so he can have some fun and stop being selfish keeping him locked in that dungeon all day long. He must be so bored that poor kid! At least the other one gets to leave the house and go to school! My wheelie bin goes out more than that family 😂

virgofalls

VIP Member
That message from 2SS. 🙄

If that was me, my husband would agree with you all. He’d be like “They’re right why you letting the kids jump on the dog? Sort it out you idiot”.

He tells me how it is. He’s my biggest supporter in life, but he doesn’t bullshit me. He doesn’t tell me I’m a superstar at times when I’m in the wrong or have done something that’s dangerous & stupid. He supports me to make the right choices, to make better choices if need be.

Steve’s just there, thick as owt. Feeding her ego “you absolutely rock bex, it’s absoluteh amazing how you let our child bounce up and down on the dogs back, it’s sooo brilliant. What a woman”

• Heart
  • Haha

Emilycar

‘Day with my bestie’ alright Hun just forget about your other child. Alfie is always posted as favourite boy

• Angry

liarliarliar

Before she deletes it, just go and watch the latest stories of her allowing and encouraging her toddler to bounce up and down on the dogs back.

Then read this from a dogs charity:

Dogs do not enjoy bouncing weight on their backs and even if they “tolerate” it one time this definitely does not mean they will continue to do so. The likelihood actually is that they will begin to dread and anticipate small children as painful and intrusive. This can be a huge problem for the next child the dog encounters. We must create mutually comfortable interactions when it comes to encounters with young children and dogs. Not all kids want to touch dogs and not all dogs want to be touched. No dog enjoys being sat on.
Oh my god I just came here to comment on this. I am actually in shock!!!!!! She says “Go on then, sit on him!” Before Woodeh proceeds to bounce on him. The dog snaps his head back and licks Woodeh’s face. Just shows it takes less than a second for him to snap his head back and bite him. What a stupid stupid girl someone needs to send the above to her ASAP!!!! I am raging!

• Wow
  • Angry

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off with the haters crap😂😂 que NASTY LITTLE TROLL VIDEO BUT A DONT READ TATTLE😭😭 Reb. You CHOSE to come on and read here! If your followers mentioned woody dangerously stood on a table top you would block/delete the comments! Your channel wasn’t half as bad as it is today. You could have really gone somewhere with it, utilised to the max living ‘int dales’. If you can’t take some opposing opinions or critique on things that YOU post online - the ‘best bits’ then I’m afraid you need to pack it in now and find an alternative income route! In Your type of ‘industry’ this happens! Celebs get gossiped about. YOU gossip about love island! This is just the same except people are picking up things about your children... because YOU put that content out there! The world is not a happeh clappeh place like you make out it is! You posting stupid quotes about the haters is only making you look absolutely ridiculous! If you DONT CARE so much, stop posting/drawing attention to tattle ???!

That’s me over and out now for good! I hope things work out In the end generally for all kids shoved/compromised online. None of this can be good in the long run. Remember elleh everything you post online can be recorded/screenshot or saved.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Birdie2

Unsure why she says at the beginning of her YouTube videos she posts about travel?? Sure going to Tenerife once a year doesn’t count as travelling

• Haha

Littlemissjade

Again only taking the boys to a play area because it’s an AD and she’s getting paid to do it! She really is disgusting, them poor children

• Sad

To be honest I've noticed anything she does away from home especially the gifted/work events there's always something either goes wrong or she's desperate to get back or they seem bored shitless and clearly show it
Only time she's truly happy is when she's abroad half naked .
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve messaged the company that gifted her the tickets saying her stories were poor and she seemed like she didn’t want to go in the first place. She has a farm house, I’m guessing some land and all she does is flash her bits and says what a wonderful life but she isn’t embracing the lifestyle. Buying plastic tat, cooking from jars and tins, can’t even make an apple crumble from scratch, chops down trees and burns solid wood furniture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21