Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF I had a hair wash day, I was religious about it - every two days, every week - and my hair looked bloody awful, so greasy, so now I only wash it once a week and dump dry shampoo on it instead and tbh it looks/feels so much better. But I can’t imagine getting out of hospital, hair matted, all the germs/COVID still going around, and then parading around taking selfies AND uploading them to my PUBLIC Instagram page 🤢 get in the shower you filthy mochyn! 🐷 her hair must feel awful all lanky and crispy 🤢
I’ve heard so many people say how much better their hair is when they only wash it once a week and I’ve tried it myself and it’s NOT for everyone is it haha 😂😂 mine looked like Rebeccas does when I tried it - it just looks WAY better when I wash it every other day which is the rule I stick to now. I wish she’d realise the same and just come to terms with the fact that it doesn’t work for everyone and she doesn’t have the kind of hair that can only be washed once a week 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Ah, the 'let's catch up while I answer everything said about me on a website I definitely don't read" 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had violife cream cheese with her lunch instead of mayo 😭😭😭

Fat content per 100g
Violife = 23g
Light Mayonnaise = 4g

And mayo isn't even dairy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You couldn't actually make this up, she's swapped out for something higher in fat 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So are we going to get shown EVERY FUKING MEAL she eats FFS😠
Sorry i meant every plate of food that 1% resembles food
Some people 'including myself' have to eat certain foods due to illness or suchlike
I wish Beggy GLUM would just grow up & get on with it
Absolute MORON
Ha ha this was exactly my thoughts scrolling through her stories. If she’s have done this a week ago like she was meant to she likely wouldn’t have been in hospital and she’s have got bored of it by now and we wouldn’t have to suffer it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.