Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we should make a poll on a new thread.

Have you ever asked how an influencer curls their hair?

Cause I know i havent.. Would be interesting to see the results.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rebeccas comment on this 😂😂 she really believes her own hype doesn’t she, and that she would be living in a house of that value if it wasn’t for Steve or have anything full stop. Chloe was a dental nurse before Instagram and has a brain unlike beggy who dropped her knickers for an old man ffs.
C1A8F87C-656D-49B4-A526-AC38749B4FE8.jpeg
5BC2020E-1407-454A-ABAE-8A38E896B4DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Beggy thinks she’s a gorgeous sexpot, we all beg to differ, hunipot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Seeing as we're sharing what we ate today. I had this vegan royale and a portion of chips at lunch time 😅 do not take advice from me.
I can see... Some like red on there and stuff.... Is that just like tomatoes and stuff.... Suh supah healtheh actualleh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rebeccas comment on this 😂😂 she really believes her own hype doesn’t she, and that she would be living in a house of that value if it wasn’t for Steve or have anything full stop. Chloe was a dental nurse before Instagram and has a brain unlike beggy who dropped her knickers for an old man ffs. View attachment 720782View attachment 720783
Does Chloe sell face sanders like our Becceh or does she have a real job 😂 I have never heard of her before.

Reactions: 4
I can see... Some like red on there and stuff.... Is that just like tomatoes and stuff.... Suh supah healtheh actualleh!!!
It were sum tomatoe sauce which I know is suh suh healtheh as its wun of yur five a day. Thats why a ad it, a just luv me fruit an veg me

QUOTE="Scotblock, post: 6040796, member: 155089"]
Does Chloe sell face sanders like our Becceh or does she have a real job 😂 I have never heard of her before.
[/QUOTE]
I'm so sick of these lumi huns man, I wish there was a thread about them all! They literally go on about it being anti aging and all have bloody BOTOX!! THEY ARE ALL YOUNGER THAN I AM. Me, a big fat vegan who has no skin care routine and has zero botox. Makes me piss honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It were sum tomatoe sauce which I know is suh suh healtheh as its wun of yur five a day. Thats why a ad it, a just luv me fruit an veg me

QUOTE="Scotblock, post: 6040796, member: 155089"]
I'm so sick of these lumi huns man, I wish there was a thread about them all! They literally go on about it being anti aging and all have bloody BOTOX!! THEY ARE ALL YOUNGER THAN I AM. Me, a big fat vegan who has no skin care routine and has zero botox. Makes me piss honestly
[/QUOTE]

I wanted to make one but I can’t annoyingly

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]

I can't make new threads either and I have no idea why! I did email tattle to ask why I can't but not heard back

Reactions: 2
I can't make new threads either and I have no idea why! I did email tattle to ask why I can't but not heard back
[/QUOTE]

i think you need to have posted so many times? That is what I read I am sure

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
What category do you think a lumi would fall into?

Reactions: 1
Yea she does but she doesn’t go on about it daily like begs, I think she probably doesn’t rely on it heavily for income as she makes more money from Instagram/brands. With Beggy you can tell it’s desperation to pay the bills and to not get a proper job, the way she rams the lumi down everyone’s throat lol.

God she’s copying chloe’s outfits now 😩😩😂
3F8164F0-291B-45A0-A1B5-8ADC00EA150E.jpeg
CDA4CA05-FB31-4308-B782-98DBD6F7BF16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just looked at Chloe’s account, what are they doing to their faces ??? 😳 what’s up with her lips 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What category do you think a lumi would fall into?
influencers or Instagram category?
[/QUOTE]
I'll see if I can make a thread for people to comment on the actual device and the con artists who sell it

influencers or Instagram category?
I'll see if I can make a thread for people to comment on the actual device and the con artists who sell it
[/QUOTE]
Thread is up in influencers 👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.