Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a snob but there is nothing I love more than a well dressed man. Not a near 40 year old man dressed in boohooman 🙈 I don’t mean a suit every day (although I love a man in a suit 😂). I’m much the same age as Beckeh too.. he could atleast wear short chinos and a polo and that would be 100x better. The socks 🤢
Completely agree.
Also a wee tip for her would be - NOT to use the Charlotte Tilbury over her T zone and chin 🥴 im oily too and this is a big no no! Its a nice product but if your oily it needs to be just used on cheeks - I couldn't believe my eyes when she started slapped it everywhere 😂
Which product do you mean?

Reactions: 2
She’s a bleeping liar she hasn’t used that since 2012 😂 I remember the day she got it she came on Insta saying how she hadn’t tried it before but had heard it was good. When I’m reality she bought it when she was stalking Lucy Jessica Carter 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She uses far too much of all the products she uses. Skincare, makeup even her lip fillers. Never heard the saying "Less is more" Beggy? The make up is applied as if she was going on a night out instead of just hanging round the dungeon all day. All the highlighters are applied for that "Glowy" look, then she mattifies it all with powder. Maybe with your thousands that you earn, you should book yourself in for some makeup lessons! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She does layer it all on funny. I know duck all about make up, most of mine is Wilko, and even I know the highlighter goes on the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a bleeping liar she hasn’t used that since 2012 😂 I remember the day she got it she came on Insta saying how she hadn’t tried it before but had heard it was good. When I’m reality she bought it when she was stalking Lucy Jessica Carter 🙄
Setting your under eyes only really became a thing due to the Kardashians. Kim's makeup and style really became popular in what, 2013/2014? after she'd had North and married Kanye? So I think it's safe to say that there was no one who used loose setting powder like that in 2012.... If you're gonna lie at least make them believable eggybeggy hun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She uses far too much of all the products she uses. Skincare, makeup even her lip fillers. Never heard the saying "Less is more" Beggy? The make up is applied as if she was going on a night out instead of just hanging round the dungeon all day. All the highlighters are applied for that "Glowy" look, then she mattifies it all with powder. Maybe with your thousands that you earn, you should book yourself in for some makeup lessons! 🤷‍♀️
My husband just said she would be better with a plastering board and a trowel the amount of make up she wears at once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Setting your under eyes only really became a thing due to the Kardashians. Kim's makeup and style really became popular in what, 2013/2014? after she'd had North and married Kanye? So I think it's safe to say that there was no one who used loose setting powder like that in 2012.... If you're gonna lie at least make them believable eggybeggy hun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly! I would say most ‘normal’ people didn’t start using the Laura mercier until at least 2017. She would have been about 18 in 2012 😂😂 and we’ve seen the state on her throw back photos, Laura mercier wouldn’t have even been on her radar then. She literally has no concept of time, she’s been banged up in that dungeon so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has no clue what is going on does she? Lack of central heating isn't the problem Afghan are facing Beggy.
It's being torn apart from families while terrorists make men and children join their cause or kill them. Its12 year old girls being married off to 30 year old fighters. It's the brutal life they Will all face. It's villages torn apart infront of people eyes. It's the fear of staying so deciding to leave your house with your family and what you can carry and putting yourself in positions that can kill you all with because it's a better option than staying. It's the fact that education is taken away from girls, it's the fact that so many of our armed forces have died in the fight against these terrorists. People I know. And all this is just the tip of the iceberg.
To be honest, I'd rather she said absolutely nothing than "suh content in ma warm hom'int dales" 🤬
Well said!!! I was in tears earlier watching that clip of the woman handing over her 2 year old to the soldier because it was her only option. I couldn’t imagine the terror between staying put and risking your child becoming a slave bride or killed.. I don’t give a damn about if I have heating or not right now. I want to know ways I can help these people as an average joe bloggs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! I would say most ‘normal’ people didn’t start using the Laura mercier until at least 2017. She would have been about 18 in 2012 😂😂 and we’ve seen the state on her throw back photos, Laura mercier wouldn’t have even been on her radar then. She literally has no concept of time, she’s been banged up in that dungeon so long!
Exactly, she said one time she's been doing Youtube since 2014 but i used to watch alot of beauty influencers/vloggers back then and she didnt crop up on my radar until 2016. Did anyone see any youtube videos with newborn Alfeh or is that more twaddle?

Reactions: 9
Oh, watching her curl her hair 😂 seeing the cogs turning whilst she was trying to figure out what had went wrong.

Gave me a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, watching her curl her hair 😂 seeing the cogs turning whilst she was trying to figure out what had went wrong.

Gave me a good laugh.
I don't understand why she posted it when she saw it hadn't curled effectively? She even takes the next section and grabs some of the first one, then doesn't wrap it around properly. You'd re record surely?!

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she posted it when she saw it hadn't curled effectively? She even takes the next section and grabs some of the first one, then doesn't wrap it around properly. You'd re record surely?!
She’s too lazy. She just throws out whatever content she can be bothered to cobble together & then hopes it gets her some sort of engagement boost.

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell her hair is disgusting. Why is constantly greasy and sweaty? She makes me heave

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What the duck is this?
Really selling that wand….
The air wrap will sort that right out. Why not use your MaNy ThOuSaNdS that your earn every month to buy one, £450 is pocket change to someone earning big bucks luck you Bucky’O’Lamb.
Even i have an air wrap and I don't have 67k followers, Jesus. She always looked embalmed honestly, her lips are the same colour as her skin, and that horrid shine to her skin just looks horrendous. She really is tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched the oldest video on her YouTube channel and I am shocked at the difference!

She came across as just a normal girl. It was a day in the life video & Alfie was a bit unwell, so she sounded a bit tired & fed up, but just in the usual way that parents feel when their kids have been unwell & keeping them awake at night. Alfie was dressed in nice clothes, he had little Ugg boots on, like little timberlands but Ugg brand, a cute pair of trousers & a Nike hoodie. She also seemed more natural with him when she spoke, it didn’t seem like she was playing up to the camera, she was just talking to him like a normal mum/toddler conversation.

The one thing I found very sad though is, the video says it was 5 years old which would make Alfie 2 going on 3 & you could see his developmental delays even then. Throughout the whole 15 minute video she tried engaging in conversation with him multiple times & he didn’t say one word, literally no words at all, just squeaks & grunts. It’s so sad to see because I just look at that little 2 year old & think if they had pushed for help back then, Alfie would be so much further along in development now 😢

But honestly, such a difference in her. She didn’t come across as smug, she didn’t have fillers, she genuinely didn’t have a lot of makeup on, she had a pair of jeans & a tidy looking top on. You would honestly think it was a different person to the Beggy we see now. I don’t know how her family can’t see & be concerned at the drastic difference. Everyone grows & changes as they get older, but she is a completely different person now in looks & personality.

Reactions: 35
No one:
No one at all:

Beggsy: I’m always asked how I curl my hair.

(Badly!) 😂
95496DDD-1A2C-46DF-909F-AF58BC766BC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.