Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
believe it or not this isn’t the first time she’s made the boys answer questions to prove tattle wrong, we used to get loads of rants on the boys bedroom floor but she asked Alfie a majority of the questions then.
God I remember that, wasn’t it about the boys not having clothes? Or toys? And she went chugging around their bedroom throwing clothes around shouting but doing it in a way to make it look like she was talking to the boys - “SILLY PEOPLE THINK YOU DON’T HAVE CLOTHES!” sort of thing

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Don’t forget she was banging wardrobe doors around trying to prove they had clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t buy loreal products really but now I definitely won’t be! She doesn’t even have blonde hair so has to give it away. Why not do a competition or ask her followers to recommend somebody who deserves a treat. Unbelievable. Actually this has wound me up after her disgusting behaviour today, so I’m going to message Loreal now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She actually asked Woody???? Tell me your joking?!
Those poor kids!!!! ☹
Yep she asked him ‘do you have nice clothes, do you have nice shoes, do you have nice toys, do you have a nice life, do you love mummy & daddy’. Of course he’s going to say yes, he doesn’t know any different!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yep she asked him ‘do you have nice clothes, do you have nice shoes, do you have nice toys, do you have a nice life, do you love mummy & daddy’. Of course he’s going to say yes, he doesn’t know any different!
She’s disgusting! I’d say that’s a form of abuse. Them poor kids

Reactions: 28
She needs to get them off line, these kids of influencers are going to be damaged!! ☹

Reactions: 26
I have 20k after a few months and I’m only a bloody home account and haven’t posted in ages 😂 it’s not a big deal at all
Was going to say - my accounts private now but I used to get loads following me - mostly random companies following anyone to increase their engagement I guess.

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget she was banging wardrobe doors around trying to prove they had clothes 😂
OMG I didn’t see this but dying at the thought of it 🤣 she really is a twit!

I have 32 followers on Instagram, I know every single one of them and they ALL like ALL my photos because they’re my friends/family and they care about me and my family, as I do for them. Give me that over ‘67k’ any day (we all know that’s not an accurate figure anyway😂).

Loving the DRAMA tonight Rebs we’ve really got under your skin recently haven’t we? I reckon it started with the photos of the dinner out with Carly and she’s been bubbling away since 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
67k followers for an influencer is actually pretty embarrassing.
Not only that but shouting about having 67000 followers yet its only on rare occasions that her posts manage to gain 5000 likes......🤦🏻‍♀️ sums don't add up really 🤷‍♀️

Edit* 2 April and 16 Feb- last 2 occasions she hit 5000 likes or just over.... both times when she got the new cars....not for lifestyle content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ugh when I thought I couldn’t hate the ugly trout anymore she out does herself.

she has 67k followers because they are fake/people hate watching stupid moron.

I have an account with 9k followers and I get over 1000 likes per pic, she barely scrapes that number.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Vile vile witch gas lighting her own kids... way to go Dingle 👏😵

Reactions: 30
earns thousands but going on a budget holiday in October 😂 sure hun
Someones had to much sugar she’s bouncing off the walls and she’s she’s crossed the line of been confident to absolute cocky and even more obnoxious, fancy saying she’s makes £££££ what a twit

Reactions: 13
Katherine only mentioned shoes... Whys she harping on about if he has a nice life and loves his parents when that wasn't mentioned 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But I bet your daughter is loved and you spend time with her. I bet you don’t shove a camera in her face at every opportunity and let those 67 thousand (half of which could be complete weirdos) view your child. X
I don’t even post on Instagram. Or Facebook. Or YouTube. Or wherever else these people sell their souls.

Reactions: 8
I’m calling the fact she’s either going to be crying on stories later about trolls or do a grid post 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.