Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Omg this has been unexpected 😂 She has thrown her toys biiiiig time

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can’t believe the chunks go to insult is about how many followers somebody has on Instagram. Rebs babe, it’s tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Rebecca hasn’t got the class to respond in a dignified way, she has shown the true chav that she is 🤮🤮 and defensive much, someone hit a nerve! Buy your kids tidy shoes and clothes that fit, problem solved! 🤡

Reactions: 32
She earns thousands a month and has the same skanky bedding on for years at a time 🤣🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
67k followers for an influencer is actually pretty embarrassing.
I'd rather have 23 followers than have to embarrass myself daily and sell my children's souls and childhoods for a coupla grand a month that I piss up the wall on shite

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Rebecca hasn’t got the class to respond in a dignified way, she has shown the true chav that she is 🤮🤮 and defensive much, someone hit a nerve! Buy your kids tidy shoes and clothes that fit, problem solved! 🤡
She really has just proved the whole of tattle right. She’s so basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She sounded so immature. What a boot 😂😂😂 I had to block. Already had one of her arselickers messaging me saying “how pathetic are you?” 😂

Please just send anyone who messages you the screen shot. That her fans sorry followers are just a number game to her for the money

• Heart
Reactions: 24
GUYS I am BACK! Been lagging coz I’m so heavily pregnant and struggling but I’ve had to
Come back for the drama 😂 what the duck is she playing at now!!!!! It’s surely abusive to be asking woodeh questions like that to prove a point. She’s just such a wrong en!!!!!!!!!! Arhghhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she's just shown herself up royally. Earns thousands a month (sure Jan) but her kids get B&M and poundland for Xmas, clothes from H&M now and again and have to wear jeans in 23 degrees. Slow clap for Dingle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Please just send anyone who messages you the screen shot. That her fans sorry followers are just a number game to her for the money
Alot of her faithful followers may have 23 followers, she’s just unknowingly ridiculed a whole lot of people. If there’s such a thing as karma this witch is due hers

• Heart
67k followers for an influencer is actually pretty embarrassing.
And bear in mind some of those followers are us tattlers 🤣🤣🤣 the best thing is she doesn’t know who we are so unless she blocks every single one of those followers, she’s got to just live with the fact that it could be anyone of that 67k😆

• Haha
  • Heart
makes thousands every month... her lifestyle says otherwise. everything she does is on the beg or cheap as possible! shes full of tit

Reactions: 24
I have no idea how to stick them on wiki but whoever can has my permission 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I have like 30 followers because I actually care who sees what of myself and my child. I have the luxury of nobody knowing where I live or what I do it’s very very private. Shame she doesn’t have the same! Or doesn’t even give her kids any privacy. She’s desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My girl is 4 at the end of the month. I don’t fanny about in roadman bags and pretend to drive Rangeys as I’m skint. So I’ve been buying 2nd hand fancy dress costumes from Vinted. I’m putting together a rail of Disney Princess costumes with all the accessories for her and going to cover it up with loads of wrapping paper. She loves balloons and party decorations so going to go to town the night before when she’s sleeping so when she wakes up the house is decorated. It’s not loads but I know she’ll be so happy. We’re having a cinema date and lunch with her friends too as well as family stuff. Do you think she’ll be going overboard with Woodys birthday to keep up the pretence of how much she’s making selling the Lumi?

Show us what you’ve got for Woody before you start asking US what to buy for YOUR son. I really don’t know how she isn’t absolutely mortified with what she puts out to strangers.
Sounds so lush. See this is what I loved when my girls were young & she is missing out on all of this because she would rather spend every penny she earns on herself & would rather pose in front of a mirror all day instead of spending time with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.