Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 24
She’s so ridiculously childish, clearly is bothered about some home truths for her to share like that! She’s made it clear as day she reads here to looool

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but he fucking doesn’t have nice clothes! He has a few rags that are usually swinging on him! That girl is fucking deluded

Reactions: 25
Hahahaha she is feeling brave today. Either brave or extremely triggered. My guess is she is triggered.

I cant believe the 'insults' she has come out with. She is legit a 13 year old trapped in a 40 year old body!

Reactions: 36
How childish to try & insult somebody purely because they don’t have a lot of followers. That’s the mean girl Beggy coming out. Laughable that she says she’s down to earth & a nice person. Bullshit she makes thousands too, if she does then maybe she should spend some of it on her children.

Reactions: 29
Eurgh. Using your 3 year old to respond to your “haterz”. How does he know if he has nice shoes or not?! Fuck all the way off, and when you get there fuck off some more.

Reactions: 27
Can’t wait to send these replies of hers to the brands she works with!! Hahahaha. Asda will love this hun, keep it coming.

Reactions: 38
She’s just basically proved to us how much of a bitch she is!!! Her comments are vile!!! Comes across like shes a school bully too! Twat!!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.