Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for my misleading post regarding Meldrum and Lamb no longer following each other. I couldnt find either of them on their IG followers lists earlier. Must have been a glitch? 🤔

Reactions: 3
It’s trapped wind, you wait she will let rip later and Yorkshire will have an earthquake of 7 of the Richter scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely sound like gallstones.
She's just started her "fitness regime" 🤣 so if she's been stuffing her hole with lots of fatty foods, then suddenly cuts back drastically, that could cause some issues. Classic yo-yo dieter problems

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for a single second that she’s been advised to attend A&E. pregnant or not.

if she is pregnant then she’s probably only a few weeks gone. Now, if a Dr felt that she at be having a miscarriage at that very early stage they wouldn’t tell her to go to the hospital- there’s nothing that can be done at the hospital and you don’t need medical attention unless you are bleeding heavily (like, actually haemorrhaging blood) or in excruciating pain - which I’m sorry but if she’s able to be on bloody Instagram she’s clearly not!!!!!

if the Dr thought it might be an ectopic pregnancy then yes she would have to be seen in hospital, but not without some sort of investigation first.

Also - has this muppet ever been to A&E before?! I can imagine she thinks she’s going to walk in and it’s going to be like an episode of ER, with her being whisked in the second she arrives and have loads of Dr’s taking caee to of her….no. No Rebecca, you will sit in the reception at A&E for maybe 5,6,7 hours and you will eventually get seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s in for a shock if she thinks a baby will make her gain any real following. People are on to her crap now and a lot of the followers she has are bought. By fluke she got a lot of stuff gifted to her with woody, but she’s gone downhill a lot since then, and every other month someone on insta is having a baby so if it’s attention she wants it’ll be short lived
She really needs to grow up, followers are the least of her problems. Her shambles of a relationship should be her main concern, another baby definitely wont help in fact it may be the final straw for Ratboy. Sadly his thinking is so backward, he couldn't take any initiative regarding contraception. Rebecca has used sex to trap him and get everything she wants, she thinks by calling him her fiancée, it doesn't equate their relationship to that of a prostitute and customer. He financially supports her, in return for sex. What a grubby existence they have 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's really spoiling us these last few days .. the crying, the reel and now the saga of her pains so bad she has to go to A&E 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t believe for a single second that she’s been advised to attend A&E. pregnant or not.

if she is pregnant then she’s probably only a few weeks gone. Now, if a Dr felt that she at be having a miscarriage at that very early stage they wouldn’t tell her to go to the hospital- there’s nothing that can be done at the hospital and you don’t need medical attention unless you are bleeding heavily (like, actually haemorrhaging blood) or in excruciating pain - which I’m sorry but if she’s able to be on bloody Instagram she’s clearly not!!!!!

if the Dr thought it might be an ectopic pregnancy then yes she would have to be seen in hospital, but not without some sort of investigation first.

Also - has this muppet ever been to A&E before?! I can imagine she thinks she’s going to walk in and it’s going to be like an episode of ER, with her being whisked in the second she arrives and have loads of Dr’s taking caee to of her….no. No Rebecca, you will sit in the reception at A&E for maybe 5,6,7 hours and you will eventually get seen.
I work in A&E I guarantee she will have a long wait. As for her not wanting to go alone, she has no choice, even if Ratboy could muster up the strength to pretend he cares, he wouldn't be allowed in. The department I work in, is only allowing patients, and one adult if the patient is under 16. She thinks everything's back to normal, but in hospitals we deal in the reality of covid and the risks it creates. She really needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To bad she didn't go A&E last night, she could of had a catch up with mummywright7 x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Steve clearly isn’t too worried about beggy, she’s lying in bed in pain and he’s off taking pics of his real love in a car park 😂
Seriously she’s an absolute self absorbed twit. She never makes a big deal over the kids when they’re sick. It’s all me me me with her. And I’m sorry but how dumb is she! Assumes they don’t have Covid just because they don’t have a cough. She needs sent back to school again, this girl is honestly thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Not to derail the rebecca lamb thread but all I can say here is... that is some seriously poor BTEC drama club acting in that video. She knew fine well she was pregnant, so did the husband.
Oh, she definitely did (he probably needed confirmation) but it was still a pretty crappy video to release.

Reactions: 2
I'll stand by the trapped wind / indigestion.

Before she had her second vaccine she said she'd heard 'terrible things' - the things being reported in the news at that time were young women who were suffering clots on the lungs after dose 2.

I'd imagine she's got herself a bit of indigestion from poor diet (or even a pulled muscle from poor form at the gym!) and it's triggered her anxiety about the covid vaccine side effects.

The problem with her account is that she's like the woman who cried wolf, she contradicts herself so much that you struggle to know what's the truth or what is just being exaggerated for 'content' and her need for validation.

For instance saying she was the happiest she'd ever been then 6 months later telling us it was the worst time in her life. Or Alfies teeth when he was seen coming out the dentist and suddenly that night she addressed it for the first time after months of speculation and said there had never been anything wrong with them. Etc

If it were anyone else suffering this I'd have empathy, but I struggle now because I truly cannot work out if its a game to her for more content or to get an increase in engagement or a bit of sympathy because she's feeling down.

The only thing I do have empathy for is that it's clear there are mental health issues at play. But in order for her to heal that she needs to admit it to herself 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.