Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said it yesterday, but I definitely think Steve has said something about her constantly being on her phone. She’s quiet again today, during the week she posts stories constantly so either she’s finally realised that her content is complete & utter shite, or he has said something to her.

Reactions: 5
Why is she showing us her old house? Touch of nostalgia for your previous happy life Dingle? It blows the dungeon out of the water. The area looks so pretty in comparison
Not a chance she’s walked all that way with a kidney infection - who the fuck does she think she is going on in her stories. All this over a kidney infection - what a baby

can’t stand the cringe I feel for a grown man getting hard over a car badge. I’d end it all if I caught my fella doing this - what a melt

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.