Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she can’t afford the insurance
Deffo! Remember when she said it had aparrently had to go back to the garage literally days after they collected it because there was a few things wrong with it, that was her lining up it going back entirely cos she couldn't afford the insurance 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she must have decided to keep it just for photo opps holding the handbrake 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Deffo! Remember when she said it had had to go back to the garage literally days after they collected it because there was a few things wrong with it, that was her lining up it going back entirely cos she couldn't afford the insurance 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she must have decided to keep it just for photo opps holding the handbrake 😳
Yes, whatever the reason is, it's been made absolutely crystal clear by her walking from the hospital waiting for a lift that she doesn't have a car she can drive herself at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Definitely needed to go to a&e again given she was well enough to just leave and go for a walk waiting to be picked up. FFS what a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why didn't Steve just pick her up from the hospital though, I don't get it. Why is she walking about waiting for him?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why didn't Steve just pick her up from the hospital though, I don't get it. Why is she walking about waiting for him?
He was probably fucked off having to get the kids in and out of the car and going back and forth for no bleeping reason and asked her to start walking towards him, seeing as she felt loads better and needed to Story it all first anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#73 came off the pill, trouble at mill, pretend to be ill, can’t afford the car bill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He had just got back home, so she had a wait for him to get to her, so looks like she went for a walk to kill time.

This weekend has proved she is unable to drive the cars they own for whatever reason. I do think the insurance theory is the most plausible. Either Steve is now selling cars, so just has traders insurance on them which means she wouldn’t be able to drive them, or the insurance was too expensive with her on it because of the accident she had a while ago. I wonder if that is the case, will they try to add her on the next renewal or will the range have conveniently disappeared by then.

Reactions: 13
They seem to not care about the law though. Always filming while driving, definitely seeming to play the benefits system and or cash in hand tax avoidance. I don't see why not being insured as a driver on the car would stop them? There has to be something else surely?

Reactions: 7
#73 A&E for the gram was in Keighley but didn’t see my Mam
Hate the word Mam but it rhymed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He had just got back home, so she had a wait for him to get to her, so looks like she went for a walk to kill time.

This weekend has proved she is unable to drive the cars they own for whatever reason. I do think the insurance theory is the most plausible. Either Steve is now selling cars, so just has traders insurance on them which means she wouldn’t be able to drive them, or the insurance was too expensive with her on it because of the accident she had a while ago. I wonder if that is the case, will they try to add her on the next renewal or will the range have conveniently disappeared by then.
If that’s the case then they really are stupid idiots. Fancy getting 2 or 3 vehicles and none of them she can drive?!!!!!! She may aswell just get herself a regular, cheap little crib around like an old Clio or Ford Ka or whatever and just get on with it. No one is impressed by the cars on finance in the first place and the fact that she blatantly can’t or isn’t allowed to drive any of them is just a whole new level of stupidity!!

Reactions: 9
It's weird because she always seemed a confident driver, she would pick the Beaver up when he went out on the piss, drive to Leeds etc. What has changed? When was the last time she was out doing the food shop or whatever in her OWN car by herself? 🤔

Reactions: 8
It's weird because she always seemed a confident driver, she would pick the Beaver up when he went out on the piss, drive to Leeds etc. What has changed? When was the last time she was out doing the food shop or whatever in her OWN car by herself? 🤔
When she had the old car

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else just feel like it’s a colossal waste of money to have 3/4 cars, when only one of them obviously drives and they have nowhere to go everyday. Different if they both drove to work everyday but they do nothing. Why waste that money. I know so many people that have sold 1 of their 2 cars over the last year because they are working from home going forward and don’t see the point in paying for 2 cars. One of those people is my boss who will be a multi millionaire. But I guess successful people are so because they are careful with money.

Reactions: 17
They seem to not care about the law though. Always filming while driving, definitely seeming to play the benefits system and or cash in hand tax avoidance. I don't see why not being insured as a driver on the car would stop them? There has to be something else surely?
That’s why the theory of Steve working for a car trader or being one himself makes the most sense, because if she did drive those cars without insurance she would be risking their own income or possibly another person’s business.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else just feel like it’s a colossal waste of money to have 3/4 cars, when only one of them obviously drives and they have nowhere to go everyday. Different if they both drove to work everyday but they do nothing. Why waste that money. I know so many people that have sold 1 of their 2 cars over the last year because they are working from home going forward and don’t see the point in paying for 2 cars. One of those people is my boss who will be a multi millionaire. But I guess successful people are so because they are careful with money.
Yup. And that’s what makes it obvious that those cars don’t belong to them. Steve is obviously getting them to drive around in through wherever he works.

Reactions: 6
Cos then if Rebecca crashed the range driving it without insurance they'd owe the finance company 30k out of their own pockets or however much the cars worth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So she willingly goes to a beauty therapist to get syringes of tit pumped into her lips that makes them look hard and awful. But then questions the Dr that’s trained for at least 7 years on whether their tests are faulty 😡 Yeah, makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep absolutely ridiculous. I love my car but if it got to a point where we didn’t need 2 cars anymore, I would happily get rid of it so that we had more money to spend on other things 😁 I would hate to have a car sitting on my drive not doing anything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.