Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes got yesterday's clothes on still in Steve's story this morning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably just arrived home after walking all night

I’m still confused as to why someone who had been at A&E even started walking home. I thought she was in huge amounts of pain?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Where’s the sexehhhh range in beaver’s story this morning? Just the rust bucket Porsche and the boy racer Audi on display in the field 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ashliesugarrushed has said she’s going on a Team day today, wonder if it’s with the begins with poo crew and if so who reckons beggy will make a miraculous recovery?? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can drive, we have seen her do it in the past in the old cars a year or 2 ago. What is with her being unable to drive now? I know she's a bleeping idiot, but surely out if the 15 cars you own, if you were a nervous driver you'd pick one you weren't scared to drive? Plus someone posted a picture the other day and her old car was there with the crappy (I mean sexxy bad boy cars 🙄) So why isn't she at least driving herself in that? As we know she can and has definitely driven that car? There is more to this.

Reactions: 10
That's the problem with her, poor personal hygiene and the same clothes for days, wonder if she does the same with the underwear. She really is a grim, dirty cow. His 'good morning' post with the Costa cup, is almost trolling her, she clearly didn't know she was in his picture, so no chance to pose or hide that she was wearing the same clothes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She can drive, we have seen her do it in the past in the old cars a year or 2 ago. What is with her being unable to drive now? I know she's a bleeping idiot, but surely out if the 15 cars you own, if you were a nervous driver you'd pick one you weren't scared to drive? Plus someone posted a picture the other day and her old car was there with the crappy (I mean sexxy bad boy cars 🙄) So why isn't she at least driving herself in that? As we know she can and has definitely driven that car? There is more to this.
Steve has aquired the cars and is only permitted to drive them himself…. Maybe because he works at a dealership? or Rebecca has been banned?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does he know it’s illegal to be on your phone in a car that isn’t stationary with the engine off? Yes he’s stopped but clearly the engine is still on, the lights are literally turning green and this bleep is on his phone. They are such a pair of duck wits so desperate to show off their crappy little lives whilst breaking the law in the process.
05BB1A1B-A569-4346-8A9B-FC75E94863C0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s probably got the kidney infection from wearing things that are far too small for her !! What a waste of a and e resources!!!

Reactions: 14
That's the problem with her, poor personal hygiene and the same clothes for days, wonder if she does the same with the underwear. She really is a grim, dirty cow. His 'good morning' post with the Costa cup, is almost trolling her, she clearly didn't know she was in his picture, so no chance to pose or hide that she was wearing the same clothes
She doesn't buy underwear - unnecessary expense just like clothes for the boys - and suh suh sexeh when beaver can film her from behind on a family day out in Whitby and it be obvious she's got nothing covering her fishy fanny 😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
She’s probably got the kidney infection from wearing things that are far too small for her !! What a waste of a and e resources!!!
Or wearing the same thong for days on end, the sad thing is, I really don't think she realises how poor her hygiene is, because she has no guidance. Just sitting in the bath isn't enough, she needs to physically wash herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.