Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
This pic is so obviously photo shopped. The pattern on the bedcover has disappeared, blurring on her legs and arms and the top of her thigh looks as though it has a black mark down it. What makes me laugh is the podgy hand and sausage fingers at the end of her slimmed down arm!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He had just got back home, so she had a wait for him to get to her, so looks like she went for a walk to kill time.

This weekend has proved she is unable to drive the cars they own for whatever reason. I do think the insurance theory is the most plausible. Either Steve is now selling cars, so just has traders insurance on them which means she wouldn’t be able to drive them, or the insurance was too expensive with her on it because of the accident she had a while ago. I wonder if that is the case, will they try to add her on the next renewal or will the range have conveniently disappeared by then.
If that’s the case then they really are stupid idiots. Fancy getting 2 or 3 vehicles and none of them she can drive?!!!!!! She may aswell just get herself a regular, cheap little crib around like an old Clio or Ford Ka or whatever and just get on with it. No one is impressed by the cars on finance in the first place and the fact that she blatantly can’t or isn’t allowed to drive any of them is just a whole new level of stupidity!!

Hello its me

VIP Member
Why are the boys' haircuts so wonky? I haven't bothered with Rebecca in a long time but when inwent on to nosey that was the first thing I noticed

Poosh

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! Where did you get the bottom photo from? I know I’ve said it a few times, she’s about an inch taller than me and from previous photos I would have said she was a size 14, based on the fact I’m currently a 12 & she looks bigger than me. But here I’d say her hips/thighs in particular she’s more likely to be a 16. Nothing wrong with that, except for the fact she lies about it & constantly tells people she’s a 12 but can sometimes get into a 10.

I suppose some of it could be the angles but my hips & thighs definitely aren’t anywhere near as wide as hers and I’m a 12 so I just can’t see how she is the same size as me, or even one size up!

The thing is, she goes on about body positivity & I bet if she dressed in better suited & better fitting clothes, she would look great. She has a curvy figure & I think something like a really good quality (not see through) gorgeous long wrap dress, cinched in at the waist would look amazing on her. But she insists on wearing the same clothes that you see the size 8/10 influencers wearing which just don’t suit her.

But as we all know now, she doesn’t like being told she is curvy & will just delete any comment that says anything of the sort 🙄
It’s a screen shot from one of her reels, a primark haul, one reel was from 5 weeks ago and the other where she looks bigger is 7 weeks ago so it’s hardly going to be drastic weight loss in a 2 week time frame so it has to be that mirror lol. She knows it’s slimming and that’s why she’s always posing in front of it, saves her having to edit her pics I guess. She is the biggest fraud going on Instagram, I’ve never come across anyone else like her.

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Maybe that’s just her Moto for her selfish self. I don’t know a single parent who would buy them selfs everything but basically nothing for their children especially given the fact that they are not without money.

• Heart

Bloomers

Chatty Member
I don’t post often on this thread because it moves too fast for me to keep up 😂 but I am dying of embarrassment for her. She told the dr she’s an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂
She is one dumb fuck brainless bimbo!! Her n Stephanielriding are a pair of absolute drama queens! Both on the anxiety band wagon, craving sympathy!
Get a life you stupid bitches, you have kids, get off your bloody phones n treat them like they are real, not just an accessory for IG 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart

Cloud123

Anyone seen in the news about that trans woman competing in the Olympics scandal? Laurel Hubbard? Well she looks a bit like her.

• Haha

Bloomers

Chatty Member
You have all made my evening! I am blocked so its thanks to you guys sharing her posts that i get my daily entertainment 🤣🤣😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mum123

VIP Member
I am recovering from having my gall bladder out (3 weeks post op). I agree worse than labour so I feel for her if it is that because it is the most awful pain. However, I never experienced chest pain with it?
Also, I am under 45, consider myself quite healthy. I am not overweight, am active, workout and eat well 75% of the time so I think there are factors other than bad diet, but yes deffo a common one.
My flare ups weren't something I could time or measure, they were so sporadic in how often they happened. For example, they weren't monthly; sometimes several times a month and sometimes months in-between flares. However they were always at night. It only finally got diagnosed when it got infected.
I had really bad back pain with mine which wasn't typical symptom but beggy says she has it so could be. I also had what felt like chest pain,really uncomfortable feeling after eating a big meal, which is a trigger but I didn't know what was wrong with me at the time. We all know beggy loves her food 😂

Yeah. Her brain could be spilling out of her eyeballs and Steve would still prioritise his stupid car obsession over her!!!
Her brain?? 🤔

• Haha

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Where does Steve work?
Her official line is that he has a house that he rents out and he helps her with admin

HOWEVER

She said a few months ago she had bought him something for his sandwiches to take to work with him. And he isn't there a great deal in the day any more. But whatever he is doing is being kept a secret

The fact that it is so secret makes you wonder why

Lgy123

I don’t think keep posting about your car is very classy. It’s more look at me. Most grown women wouldn’t be feeling to post constant pictures of their car. Ok you might post a pic of a new car, if you are proud and it can be an achievement, but constantly gets a bit immature and bragging.
made me laugh - she doesn’t own it. The lease company own it!

• Haha