Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she supposed to be getting married in August? Or have I missed something?
Wasn't it July last year? And August this year. To be honest I've lost count of the amount of bullshit she has spouted about the pretend wedding. Still don't believe she has the wedding dress, regardless of what she said.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't it July last year? And August this year. To be honest I've lost count of the amount of bullshit she has spouted about the pretend wedding. Still don't believe she has the wedding dress, regardless of what she said.
After it was “cancelled” due to covid.... did they ever say it was rebooked?? I don’t think they did?

I think it was supposed to have been booked for August 2020 but it was “cancelled” because of covid..... (I mean we all know it was never actually booked in the first place but just for arguments sake...!)

Reactions: 11
I honestly think 90% of these questions she’s asked herself. It really is very obvious. Nobody is interested in the wedding anymore, she’s constantly going on about it, people have lost interest long ago.

Reactions: 16
It was last august... then April then July... then she came on and said they had called it off... so what the bloody hell is she planning on doing with this wedding dress 🤨

Reactions: 9
It was last august... then April then July... then she came on and said they had called it off... so what the bloody hell is she planning on doing with this wedding dress 🤨
Selling it on eBay.. super cute and stuff perfect dress for cocktails with the girls and stuff..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 554096
I’d check the weather forecast for Monday first love if I were you 🌂🌂🌂🌂
Any local thieves will be delighted to know the dungeon will be empty on Monday.
If I was one of them, I'd be making a beeline straight for those Jesus sandals (they should never see the light of day again).
I'd also take the magic mirror and the lid of the slow cooker.

(BUT I would leave a bowl of fruit, vegetables and some beds for the boys to atone for my sins.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Aka Monday they’ll drive to the coast, get the boys to pose in their matching leggings on the beach, Rebecca will go to Starbucks and then drive home x
Probably going back to visit her gobshite mate Stephanie so they can all sit in her sex pond in the garden and act like the millionaires they all think they are 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bless her she's not the smartest tool in the box is she....

Our closest beaches ☔🌧

The heavy rain through most of the UK on BH Monday has been all over the papers / news.... How has she missed it?
Well, if it’s been on the news it’s probably just the media “hyping it all up” because they haven’t got anything else to talk about and it’s probably a load of crap, basically....

Like when they told us all about Covid....!!!

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bless her she's not the smartest tool in the box is she....

Our closest beaches ☔🌧

The heavy rain through most of the UK on BH Monday has been all over the papers / news.... How has she missed it?
This⬆ It’s what I was trying to get at, do they live their lives in such a vacuum, that they are completely unaware of what’s going on in the “normal’ world 🤦

Reactions: 8
I recon she looks out the window in the morning and just decides that that’ll be the weather for the day. I don’t think she knows how to access the weather app on her phone or google search it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I recon she looks out the window in the morning and just decides that that’ll be the weather for the day. I don’t think she knows how to access the weather app on her phone or google search it.
Exactly, and because its been nice the last few weeks she's just assumed it will be nice on Monday. She's not had the common sense to look at a forecast before making plans.

I'm so invested to see if this rainy beach trip goes ahead now 🏖😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.