Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a new low. Bragging that your toddler is able to reach your vitamins. You idiot. Even if it’s made up and he doesn’t bring them (which is probably the case) advocating storing medicine or vitamins in reach of a child is the most stupid thing ever!!!!!!
Super cute? duck me she gets worse every day

Reactions: 7
I live close and can confirm. I have on a vest top, quite a thick fine knit jumper and a big chunky cardigan along with jeans and trainers and I'm not warm ☁

Reactions: 9
Volume and growth elixir - she's pronouncing it as Alexa, omg!!! And the sniffing, what is wrong with her nose. Alexa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s very quiet this afternoon. Wonder if she’s stomping around the shack with a face on because she’s been told off by hair burst 🤞🏽
And in true Rebecca fashion, she has explained why she has been quiet. Hope you had a lovely lunch with tattle/your mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be livid because along with iconic, hair burst is the only repeat ad she gets 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Girl is never fitting into the same wedding dress as last year, I know that sounds awful but she isn’t 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been to collect her wedding dress? Likely tale. Convenient she is leaving it at her mothers. Surprised her nose isn't 2 metres long! 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.