Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where those clothes she’s aff linked tonight are from? Don’t want to swipe and give her money but quite like one of the dresses 🙈
Was ASOS but the 20% ended at 9pm, use the app, screenshot her story and you can use the screenshot to find the dress on the site

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually I think Beggy is jealous of tattlers - after all she was caught out reading here.
She's the one who has to live in a shithole with a beaver who won't marry her, trying to scrape together a living through swipe ups and daily face sanding.
We get to come on here, have a laugh at her expense and then go back to our infinitely better lives.
We are intelligent, hard working, decent individuals who wouldn't dream of having our children sleeping on the floor.
You are like your Primark hauls, Beggy - cheap, disposable and easily replaced.

Reactions: 24
Do you think she puts something like oil on her face to make it look "glowing" but actually it looks greasy 🤢

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where those clothes she’s aff linked tonight are from? Don’t want to swipe and give her money but quite like one of the dresses 🙈
ASOS I think, they were doing 20% off between 7 and 9 tonight... IMAGINE if we swiped up, she'd be getting comish for 30 days 😱 #neverswipeup

PS also love how she presented it as a 20% off for her followers 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just catching up.

Perfect family? Bruh, your kids teeth literally rotted away and they don't even have proper beds to sleep on. Your business is selling crappy face sanders to vulnerable women. *Your* cars are shyte. I've seen better fashion on a 9am bus full of oldies on their way to asda to do their weekly shop. You're deluded if you think anyone is jealous of your perfect life. Howling! 😂

I'm currently training in my dream job that actually helps people, I have a Peugeot that I bought myself a few years ago and intend on buying my dream car once I've more established in my career (Dodge Challenger - being as you're suh suh into cars becky, I'm sure you'll know what one of those is). Also have been married to my husband for nearly 3 years in August but we were together for 8 years before as we met at uni. I have two degrees and enjoy travelling to the US for road trips. We bought a lovely new home two years ago which we are very happy in.

But yeah, I'm suh suh jealous of your perfect life!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her putting up 'chat' boxes that she then does duck all with is a crappy way to treat her followers. And getting boring AF. 🥱🥴

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned but she’s 100% using that natural cycles thing to trap Steve into having another baby! Just watch... in a few months she will announce she’s preggers

• Haha
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned but she’s 100% using that natural cycles thing to trap Steve into having another baby! Just watch... in a few months she will announce she’s preggers
Steve is (apparently) a grown man. If he doesn’t want to get her pregnant he could use a condom or get a vasectomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think so. Because he's the sort of neanderthal that sees it as a woman's responsibility not to get pregnant so he will 100% blame her when they have sprog no.3 (for content and freebies) they should just call the kid career move and have done with it

• Heart
so shes gone on a walk in the wind (which is fine) but woody still has his pjs on under that shite all in one she makes him wear and boots that look miles to big!! wow

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mabel is also probably knackered due to the fact she is a brachycephalic breed and living in the “heart of the yorksha dalessss”, Rebecca.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.