Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God could you literally be arsed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜ for a 70 year old perv, sitting sweating his man tits off with his 5 spare tyres by the pool in Tenerife to be drooling over you cos you've decided to get your wide, porridge in a carrier bag arse out šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø - cos let's be honest i don't think a young guy would even look twice - would make me feel sick!

Rebecca Lamb #68 suhhh jealous cos Rebecca "has it all", a racist sexist fiance and a shack in the dales where they have to illegally move the walls!
Yeah itā€™s grim
Isnā€™t it. But thatā€™s exactly what they are like. I think sheā€™s got serious Daddy issues - Daddy left Mummy and I think Rebecca has always played second fiddle to Daddyā€™s new wife and kids - I think sheā€™s always craved male attention from that point and itā€™s turned from wanting the kind of innocent attention from her father to needing the slightly grotty sexual attention from men - regardless of who they are. You see all the weird internet creeps who constantly comment on her posts and videos - she loves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #68 A deRANGED loony, still flogging a lumi..she's a MLM hun with a wide lumpy bum

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I personally donā€™t see the appeal of the Yorkshire Dales either. I understand that to some it may be aesthetically pleasing (when itā€™s not raining...) but to me it just seems damp, miserable, cold and sort of desolate. I grew up in a rural area and I love the countryside and hills etc but thereā€™s just something sort of eerie about the Dales. It just makes me uncomfortable. I donā€™t look at her view from her house and think ā€œoh wow, what a view - how beautifulā€ etc - it makes me feel cold - like, you can feel the draft and he damp hanging in the air!!!! Itā€™s a no from me!!!!!
Me neither. Iā€™m a city girl born and bred. Nice to go to the countryside to visit but so nice to come home. Sheā€™s trying to convince herself more than us I think.

Also the reel of the Primark haul is cringe worthy. Most of it it too small and looks skimpy and cheap . The blazer dress as she likes to call it looks terrible.

Reactions: 9
Me neither. Iā€™m a city girl born and bred. Nice to go to the countryside to visit but so nice to come home. Sheā€™s trying to convince herself more than us I think.

Also the reel of the Primark haul is cringe worthy. Most of it it too small and looks skimpy and cheap . The blazer dress as she likes to call it looks terrible.
She contradicts herself so much. She's moved miles out into the countryside yet loves package Brits abroad holidays, spends her life in Starbucks and Primark, tries to decorate her house like a new build. All the clothing she buys is for city type activities. She's an A grade head šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thread Suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #68 thinks weā€™re jealous? sheā€™s deranged! Yorkshire Hun without a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She contradicts herself so much. She's moved miles out into the countryside yet loves package Brits abroad holidays, spends her life in Starbucks and Primark, tries to decorate her house like a new build. All the clothing she buys is for city type activities. She's an A grade head šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Deep down I donā€™t think she genuinely likes where she lives at all, or at least not as much as she constantly likes to portray. I think she only likes it because itā€™s a one time ā€œfamousā€ (and Iā€™m using that word in the loosest possible sense of the word) house. I think she believes that living there makes people envious because she thinks it indicates wealth. But like you say - her behaviour completely contradicts everything she says about living there. She hardly ever actually goes out into the countryside around her, she doesnā€™t have any internet in proper walking/rambling/hill climbing, sheā€™s not interested in any outdoor pursuits of any kind, they donā€™t have animals (non domestic) they donā€™t have any interest in the landscape/working the land/farming/agriculture/wildlife conservation etc - the area the live in is wasted on them completely. They are just townie, chavvy kids who like going out to Vodka Revolution on a weekend/going to the sun beds/going out to the shops etc - they donā€™t fit in with the place they live at all. And from looking at the house & garden itā€™s beyond obvious that they donā€™t have any money. If they had money they would have completely renovated that house - it would have been gutted out and professionally renovated & furished to a high standard and the same for the garden.
she can try to put up this infantile smokescreen all she wants but I can see straight through it; sheā€™s not fooling anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Saw her story from this morning, whilst I was sat in the garden in 30 degree heat sunbathing after finishing work, watching the kids playing in the pool (actual full sized pool Rebecca, not like that rubbish Poundland special of yours).

Oh how I laughed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yeah, I'm so jealous of you mate.
And in from Yorkshire, it'll always be home but you could not pay me all the money in the world to live in that shed šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Deep down I donā€™t think she genuinely likes where she lives at all, or at least not as much as she constantly likes to portray. I think she only likes it because itā€™s a one time ā€œfamousā€ (and Iā€™m using that word in the loosest possible sense of the word) house. I think she believes that living there makes people envious because she thinks it indicates wealth. But like you say - her behaviour completely contradicts everything she says about living there. She hardly ever actually goes out into the countryside around her, she doesnā€™t have any internet in proper walking/rambling/hill climbing, sheā€™s not interested in any outdoor pursuits of any kind, they donā€™t have animals (non domestic) they donā€™t have any interest in the landscape/working the land/farming/agriculture/wildlife conservation etc - the area the live in is wasted on them completely. They are just townie, chavvy kids who like going out to Vodka Revolution on a weekend/going to the sun beds/going out to the shops etc - they donā€™t fit in with the place they live at all. And from looking at the house & garden itā€™s beyond obvious that they donā€™t have any money. If they had money they would have completely renovated that house - it would have been gutted out and professionally renovated & furished to a high standard and the same for the garden.
she can try to put up this infantile smokescreen all she wants but I can see straight through it; sheā€™s not fooling anyone.
She definitely doesnā€™t like where she lives. They both thought they could completely renovate the hovel with freebies, but for her the ā€˜influencerā€™ bubble has burst and sheā€™s scraping together a living with the odd ad and swipe ups for clothes she either doesnā€™t own or ones she has bought and then takes back for a refund!

Reactions: 18
She definitely doesnā€™t like where she lives. They both thought they could completely renovate the hovel with freebies, but for her the ā€˜influencerā€™ bubble has burst and sheā€™s scraping together a living with the odd ad and swipe ups for clothes she either doesnā€™t own or ones she has bought and then takes back for a refund!
They didn't think that one through as I bet any contractor would be scared to go near it without the correct planning permission cos it's listed.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion -

Beige primark haul, waist so small, sheā€™s got the life wanted by all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Quiet today?
Guess what?
She has been writing her questions and answers! Haha
Watch for the pre organised answers and photos!
She is so bloody transparent
šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish she would stop adding swipe ups for things she doesnā€™t even bleeping own, boils my piss more than anything the bloody scrounger

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wish she would stop adding swipe ups for things she doesnā€™t even bleeping own, boils my piss more than anything the bloody scrounger
Would rather do this to make money than answer people that have replied to this... somehow a lumi question will be asked šŸ„±
4B93F437-D1B2-496A-AAC5-516E328C3748.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where those clothes sheā€™s aff linked tonight are from? Donā€™t want to swipe and give her money but quite like one of the dresses šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.