Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has given me such a laugh this morning!
I haven't followed Beggy for almost a year...but I needed a laugh this morning and the Culty free thing and her hand going straught through the gifted shacket instead of a pocket has made my day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how an adult ‘forgets to take the pill all the time’

She is in the house 23 hours a day with those same pills, just bleeping wake up and take it. How she’s keeping those kids alive blows my mind.

Reactions: 28
She’s defo going to get pregnant if she’s relying on taking her temperature to know when she’s due on. It sounds like to much faff when you can just pop a pill in 2 seconds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s stuff like this that really shows how immature she is. Can’t remember to take a pill? duck off love. Grow up and take some responsibility for yourself. You remember to come on to Instagram every hour of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she's decided it's the pill affecting her weight, so now wants to stop it. Instead of realising it's because her diet is shite and she sits on her arse all day, despite living in the t'dales.. She'll tell Steaver they're soo sooo careful, but it won't be a mega surprise when she's up the duff with no.3 like she wanted.

• Haha
Oh lord, she is going to fail spectacularly at this! Especially if she can’t even remember to take the pill. I did natural cycles while trying for my daughter and you need to take your temp at the same time every morning, before even getting out of bed. You also need to chart it.. cannot see her doing this at all. Ah well, she will get what she wants in the end, baby no.3! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I can't see this working out for her. However, I fully support any woman that says they've had enough of hormonal contraception. Why should the burden be on her? Tell that fugly misogynistic pig to either get the snip or wear a bleeping condom. Let the responsibility fall to him for once.
100% agree with you but I do think she's doing it because she wants a baby. I don't know if I trust their stats, more effective than condoms? Surely not.

Reactions: 12
Beckeh if you're reading this; don't get pregnant unless you can afford to buy everything for the baby twice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s just copying everyone else on Instagram.. her BFF Jordan banjos wife does it so she’s probably copied.... but I don’t think she’s switched on enough to understand it tbf. Does she even know we ovulate? Or what it is? Or what to avoid... arghhhh going to be a disaster. I personally haven’t been on contraception for years either, and it’s worked fine- if you know your cycle PERFECTLY.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eh, is this supposed to stop her getting pregnant?? But she desperately wants a baby and keeps on saying that lol. Imagine having an AD for this and getting pregnant within the month and been over the moon 🤣
Really hope steaver is more clued up than he likes to make out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 535872
baby number 3 soon then Huns
Sorry but she should be sterilised, so should Steve, both are disgusting excuses for parents. Her kids are props for her social media and ensure her regular money for at least 18 years, some may say that's nasty, but she doesn't behave like a parent or even interact naturally with the boys, it's always staged and forced, so she can film it. A good parent ALWAYS puts their children first, it's not about how much money you have but prioritising what's important

Reactions: 20
Those flowers are supah cute and stuff *sniff*

Also, love women taking control of their reproductive choices, but is natural cycles really the best option for someone who can't remember to take the pill? I've done it when trying to conceive my son and you really need to be spot on with it. It's the misinformation she's inevitably going to give her followers that also concerns me. Sigh

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for bby number 3 announcement - “omg guys it was suh suh unexpected don’t worreh conception was vegan and culty free.”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand how an adult ‘forgets to take the pill all the time’

She is in the house 23 hours a day with those same pills, just bleeping wake up and take it. How she’s keeping those kids alive blows my mind.
She conveniently forgets to ensure she can prolong her financial dependence on Steve /his family. Having the boys with someone like Steve has meant, she hasn't had to get a job or do what 90%of us have to do. She plays the lady of the Manor because of the lifestyle Steve's/his family's money has given her, now I think they are struggling, because she spends on herself like money has no value, of course if someone has never had to work hard to earn their money, how can they appreciate its true value

Reactions: 15
She is definitely using this to track her fertility i think. I also think Steve told her it was either the wedding or a baby. Ad is probably incoming and then the start of ttc content.

Reactions: 10
Imagine if she does have another baby and it’s another boy she’ll be FUMIN cos she wants a little baby girl ... maybe called Betsy or clemmie as she so often points out her name choice ...🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m currently tracking my cycles because we’ve actually been trying for a baby and let me tell you Begga if you forget to take a single pill each morning, there’s no chance you’ll remember/be arsed to take your temp at the same time each morning and track it. Then again, she’s so desperate for that little girl that she probably will. She’ll trick Steve it’s so obvious. If he’s too bleeping stupid to realise though then more fool him.

She’s gonna use it to track when she’s ovulating so she can plan a girl.
I genuinely don’t think she even has the first clue about how her body works. She won’t be able to tell you what her ovaries do, how ovulation works/what it is or how that works to create a baby - she won’t have the faintest idea. She’s clueless.

Reactions: 12
This selfish mare doesn’t deserve the kids she has, let alone bringing another into that shack. She’s all me me me, her kids come second. And if she’s wanting another baby for content, then she’s disgusting. Nobody likes you beggy we can all see through your shite, it’s only a matter of time before even your sheep can’t be bothered blowing smoke up your ass anymore.STEVE IF YOUVE ANY SENSE GET YOURSELF THE SNIP ✂ those poor kids get barely anything as it is, can you imagine how much of a backseat they’ll have to take if she has another? Her priority list will be beggy, steve, baby and the boys in that order.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.