Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥴🙄😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

This was it, what an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's clearly forgotten that she earns money from, social media, unlike most of us. If she wants to call it her job, she needs to understand that a vlogging/influencer social media account is different to a private account, because it's a business. Sadly the limited agencies that should be policing and holding these people accountable are pretty useless, the ASA really does nothing but 'speak to', the dishonest individuals, where as most of us would face disciplinary action in any other kind of work, because we are accountable for what we do

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🥴🙄😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

This was it, what an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot stand this quote! This and similar have been doing the rounds lately. Anyone sharing this needs to look up what it means to 'air dirty laundry in public' in that case. If they didn't sell their soul for a fiver and lie and exploit others in order to benefit, no-one would comment. But that still wouldn't be good enough, because these so-called 'influencers' share every last love puff and more, because they can't cope without the attention, negative or not. This cash cow culture is rotting away decency and morality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot stand this quote! This and similar have been doing the rounds lately. Anyone sharing this needs to look up what it means to 'air dirty laundry in public' in that case. If they didn't sell their soul for a fiver and lie and exploit others in order to benefit, no-one would comment. But that still wouldn't be good enough, because these so-called 'influencers' share every last love puff and more, because they can't cope without the attention, negative or not. This cash cow culture is rotting away decency and morality.
Exactly! if the lady who works on the reception of the local Vauxhall dealership, let's just say, has her Instagram on public then yeah that pathetic quote might fit that situation, if I then just took it upon myself to go on to her profile having never spoken to her or had any dealings with her and started leaving horrendous abuse 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ that's not the situation here though and big beggy knows it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Whyyyy on earth is she doing skin care now I just don’t get it!!!! I’m currently cooking I wouldn’t be washing my face before or during.. so so odd. Mums are probably most stressed around this time and she’s having a pamper it just doesn’t add up!!!

Reactions: 16
Whyyyy on earth is she doing skin care now I just don’t get it!!!! I’m currently cooking I wouldn’t be washing my face before or during.. so so odd. Mums are probably most stressed around this time and she’s having a pamper it just doesn’t add up!!!
Same, she isn’t in the real world, I’ve just stopped cooking dinner, been at work all day and we’ve just finished eating and I’m having 5 minutes before we start homework!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she gives the kids tea and let’s them eat alone. I know they have each other but woody is still so young and I don’t think Alfie would know exactly what to do (no dig at him he’s a child it’s not his job). My son is nearly 2 and our downstairs is open plan so I can always hear and see but I know children can silently choke it just really worries me. Even seeing woody earlier near that stream on her stories near the rocks maybe I’m still precious first born stage but I just worry for them. The stone floors scare me to death I hope she never has another baby in that house can you imagine the bumps trying to crawl and new walkers 😩 sorry I’m probably way to invested but she puts sooooo much out there it’s hard not to judge it all

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she gives the kids tea and let’s them eat alone. I know they have each other but woody is still so young and I don’t think Alfie would know exactly what to do (no dig at him he’s a child it’s not his job). My son is nearly 2 and our downstairs is open plan so I can always hear and see but I know children can silently choke it just really worries me. Even seeing woody earlier near that stream on her stories near the rocks maybe I’m still precious first born stage but I just worry for them. The stone floors scare me to death I hope she never has another baby in that house can you imagine the bumps trying to crawl and new walkers 😩 sorry I’m probably way to invested but she puts sooooo much out there it’s hard not to judge it all
I can't stand the way she let's them stand on the table and chairs next to that old window, with the stone floors and ledges 😳😳😳😳 gives me heart failure everytime. She's so immature she sees no danger!

She is low to try and use Caroline Flacks suicide to her advantage. Low blow there Beggy. How has no one close to her got the balls or the brains to tell her to stop humiliating herself online?!

Reactions: 14
For someone who does self care baths everyday in the mid afternoon, why do her fingernails always look absolutely FILTHY!!! Get a bleeping lumi under them hun and give them a scrub 🤢 makes me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion.
Rebecca lamb “glowey” grease on her face she’s still lying about the size of her waist

Reactions: 19
Totally agree. I’ve lost 3 friends to suicide recently and the reasons are unknown. Wasn’t a single sign whatsoever. Caroline Flacks family have said she struggled with depression and was obviously devastated about her court case & the impact it would have on both her career and personal life. She wasn’t your pal Rebecca, you know nothing. Rebecca is clueless when it comes to mental health and it really pisses me off. She told people to reach out to her if they were feeling down and when they did, she ignored them. Caroline Flack was a high profile figure, of course she’ll experience criticism and bad press at some point but what she experienced is entirely different to internet trolls and rebecca is a nobody. She acts like an absolute selfish witch all the time & expects everyone to lick her hole 24/7. What rebecca gets, she chooses to read herself and brings it on herself. She preaches all this ‘be kind’ and ‘be a nice person’ but slags off female celebrities and took the piss out of a complete stranger and broadcast it all over Instagram when she was doing her weekly Aldi shop and somehow that’s okay? Is that being kind Rebecca? Maybe it’s time she took a deep look in the mirror

Im so sorry for your loss. Its so much harder when its unexpected. As there was no sign I cant help but wonder if i did enough or if i didnt see the signs.

When was greasy classed as glowy? 🤷‍♀️
Its probably vaseline on her face

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb 65: Dreams of Spain will go down the drain and she’ll still be stuck livin’ in the Dales

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im so sorry for your loss. Its so much harder when its unexpected. As there was no sign I cant help but wonder if i did enough or if i didnt see the signs.

Its probably vaseline on her face
Absolutely or baby oil, she is a skank n a proper greasy liar

Reactions: 2
She has the worst fashion sense EVER she makes everything look awful.

and can she not iron before she does her ‘reel’

ITS YOUR JOB BEGGY FFS.

I understand that variety is the spice of life, but jesus these outfits on the latest reel. So so questionable (awful). Cannot stand those white shorts / stripy knitted vest / tanktop. the jeans ARE thrush-inducingly tight and WHAT IS THE LAST BROWN KNITTED DRESS LAST OUTFIT THING??

The thing that makes me so sad is that these influencers are just buying cheap polyester crap over and over and over again. Clothes that will be in a landfill in about 6 months. Why not buy half the amount and get some decent quality? People who are influenced by her (I struggle to think that there actually is an audience out there who want to be like here but I'll swerve that tonight) will copy and buy and the cycle never stops. Lets not even imagine who is probably making these outfits (children). How do people like her not stop and think :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.