Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not looking at the words and he's getting the sentences wrong which wouldn't happen if he was actually reading them would it. Honestly man, she's having a day off the gram but still has to pop back on to show that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Remy wants to move abroad as well lol, is it some stock line nu skin encourage them to trot out :rolleyes:
Absolute lol to these two, have they tried getting a mortgage as part of an MLM? Banks generally don't look kindly on scammers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry guys, have I misunderstood my grasp of English?

If someone says they are 'having a day off the gram' does this mean they won't be posting on it all day?

Or does it actually mean 'I'll say I'm having a day off just to get my engagement up so people will message me all concerned and I'll actually post several stories later today, you gulible fools.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Bet it stinks too, like wet dog 🤢
I’m sure they’ve not had it that long either, think it was a replacement for a nearly identical , equally grubby and stinking one 🤮 I bet the whole house stinks

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

If someone says they are 'having a day off the gram' does this mean they won't be posting on it all day?

Or does it actually mean 'I'll say I'm having a day off just to get my engagement up so people will message me all concerned and I'll actually post several stories later today, you gulible fools.'
Or having a day off because filming and publicising breach of covid laws and regs. is somewhat frowned upon!

Reactions: 14

Beggy only said that to back up her 'feeling down' post, obviously it was accompanied by a photo of her looking wearily at the camera. She really has no shame, mental health to her is just another prop for her to use and not a serious issue for thousands of people

Reactions: 17
Had to post for the laughs. I know they have been posted before, but it looks just like the dog is wearing her bikini bottoms!
She looks like a redneck. What the hell possessed her to leave the bedroom looking like that🥴 never mind post it on the Internet!!! 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Having a day off the gram but has liked and commented on every celebrities post going! And managed to add a swipe up lol ...obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to post for the laughs. I know they have been posted before, but it looks just like the dog is wearing her bikini bottoms!
Nah the more I look at this it’s wrong on so many levels, the way she is looking at that dog sat in her underwear is just weird 🤯 why in Jesus’ name would you post that for thousands to see.

• Haha
Nah the more I look at this it’s wrong on so many levels, the way she is looking at that dog sat in her underwear is just weird 🤯 why in Jesus’ name would you post that for thousands to see.
Anyone ever seen Phoenix nights?

She's giving me Keith lard vibes in that grotty bikini the way she's looking at the dog lovingly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.