Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s admitting she’s a size large now, I wonder does she realise a large in H&M is a size 16/18 but of course she only will have bought a large because there were no other sizes left 🤥 we all know how begs has an issue with anything other than a size 10/12.
A bought a large cus a wantud it tu be baggeh and oversized.... *fits perfectly*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rebecca Lamb is pretty hilarious? Really? She's as dull as dishwater, she doesn't even understand sarcasm 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The state of that top! I din't think she ever washes her clothes just shoves them back in the cupboard. Advertising skin care in clothes like that! I can smell her from here! 🤮🤮
Those cuffs are filthy, does she ever do laundry? When I first started watching her (just before she had Woodeh), they lived in that lovely house. It was so light and airy, she did a lot of cleaning videos, she was sweet and seemed a genuinely nice girl, who was a good mum. So what happened? Was she a massive fake back then? She's seems so angry all the time, a proper FU attitude on her. I'm confused about what she wants: A few years ago they had a holiday to Spain with a view to moving there permanently, but they decided to stay in the UK. Then, out of the blue, they moved from their lovely home to that derelict wreck, in the middle of nowhere. In the two years they've lived there, all they've done is painted the kitchen units and installed a very basic bathroom.She insists she loves living there, it's their forever home and she never wants to leave. She's so excited about marrying The Chipmunk, they set a date, cancel it due to Covid and rearrange it only to permanently cancel the wedding later. She's now talking again about moving to Spain. WTF??? The house looks dirty and she has no interest in her home, she leaves dirty pots in the sink and feeds the kids junk food, openly admitting she won't eat salad and veggies. She needs to decide what her USP is and stick to it. If money is tight (which it may well be), why doesn't she just admit it? She'd gain viewers who are in the same boat and could do well vlogging about being on a budget. But no, she has to brag about earning loads and buying a sports car, which we all know is Steve's car (he posts about it all the time on his insta). I actually asked him on his Instagram if the Porche was his car, or Beggy's car. My post was deleted almost immediately, which to me speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her account does actually make me feel positive. Seriously feel like I’m thriving after seeing her tit show existence ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Those cuffs are filthy, does she ever do laundry? When I first started watching her (just before she had Woodeh), they lived in that lovely house. It was so light and airy, she did a lot of cleaning videos, she was sweet and seemed a genuinely nice girl, who was a good mum. So what happened? Was she a massive fake back then? She's seems so angry all the time, a proper FU attitude on her. I'm confused about what she wants: A few years ago they had a holiday to Spain with a view to moving there permanently, but they decided to stay in the UK. Then, out of the blue, they moved from their lovely home to that derelict wreck, in the middle of nowhere. In the two years they've lived there, all they've done is painted the kitchen units and installed a very basic bathroom.She insists she loves living there, it's their forever home and she never wants to leave. She's so excited about marrying The Chipmunk, they set a date, cancel it due to Covid and rearrange it only to permanently cancel the wedding later. She's now talking again about moving to Spain. WTF??? The house looks dirty and she has no interest in her home, she leaves dirty pots in the sink and feeds the kids junk food, openly admitting she won't eat salad and veggies. She needs to decide what her USP is and stick to it. If money is tight (which it may well be), why doesn't she just admit it? She'd gain viewers who are in the same boat and could do well vlogging about being on a budget. But no, she has to brag about earning loads and buying a sports car, which we all know is Steve's car (he posts about it all the time on his insta). I actually asked him on his Instagram if the Porche was his car, or Beggy's car. My post was deleted almost immediately, which to me speaks volumes.
She has go too big for her boots. She thinks she is something she so obviously isn't. I don't believe for one minute that tgere was ever a wedding booked, nor a dress bought. They were hoping for all the freebies., never happened! The Porsch is not hers, yet to even see her drive it!! She is living in a fantasy land up there in the dales. Selling face sanders that she can't even talk about without sounding like a complete moron! She "Can't believe the science behind it!" Come on then, explain the science! Instead of spouting about how super smoothe and "Glorwy" it makes your skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has go too big for her boots. She thinks she is something she so obviously isn't. I don't believe for one minute that tgere was ever a wedding booked, nor a dress bought. They were hoping for all the freebies., never happened! The Porsch is not hers, yet to even see her drive it!! She is living in a fantasy land up there in the dales. Selling face sanders that she can't even talk about without sounding like a complete moron! She "Can't believe the science behind it!" Come on then, explain the science! Instead of spouting about how super smoothe and "Glorwy" it makes your skin.
She is confusing oily with glowy. Without makeup her skin is as greasy as when she wears make up. It's her lies to sell the pile of crap that annoys me

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.